100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a one night stand?

Is cunnilingus out of the question?

Is anal out of the question?

What usually happens?

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, one night stands are pretty much all night fuckathons. Pretty much every/any inventive position is used after we see how well they work anatomically. Typically with a new partner, I start off with her riding me, so we can see how much penetration is OK without hurting, and then we take it from there. As per anal, I've never had anyone let me do that on the first date, and the vast majority of the women who I've slept with never wanted me to do it.

Gecko4lif

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In a one night stand? All of them.

Is cunnilingus out of the question? Not after a shower

Is anal out of the question? meh

What usually happens?Sex then leave. Do not pass go. Do not collect $200 dollars

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd agree with that. Anything goes, really, and although anal is unusual on a ONS it has happened.

Pretty much the same for me, except haven't done anal on a ONS. No reason not to, but women usually have reservations about size.

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Anything's possible. Instead of trying to go all in with anal, hop in the shower together & have some water fun. Then begin to tease that ass with your fingers to get her turned on to the idea and before you know it she may want it all in. Go easy though and don't pound away like a horn dog, go at her pace and let her ass adjust to your size. And always wear a condom. Happy fucking ;)

Reactions: Guruburu