What Sexuality (and Gender) Are You?

What sexuality (and gender) do you identify as?

• Bi (female)

• Bi (male)

• Bi (other/non-binary)

• Gay (female)

• Gay (male)

• Gay (other/non-binary)

• Straight (female)

• Straight (male)

• Straight (other/non-binary)

• Other/prefer no label

Results are only viewable after voting.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Even though I don't believe anyone is 100% straight, I would call myself that only because there's no selection for straight with mild bi-curious tendencies and I'm primarily attracted to women and have only had sexual experiences with them. As far as gender, I am a male both in born biology and how I view myself and interact with others.

Nonbinary and pansexual. Not bisexual, I believe in and am attracted to more than just male/female gender identities.

Reactions: TouchMeHere

lrnbnt94

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m a male and feel that way.
About sexuality it’s complicated. I’m in the exploring phase.
I find that sexually
I can achieve different things with men, and much more open. But when it comes to learn term relationship for now I see myself with a woman.
Here I said I’m bi.

Reactions: joshlives

georgian33

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Trans
Question for the bi boys: do you find yourself crushing on people more than average? I’d feel like if I was bi I’d have random crushes everywhere I go
greeting Jordan, jordan lea am i correct? Please don't forget we won't forget or forgive what you have done, Prepare yourself for another case opening.

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
(looking down) cock and balls I am male

sexually I like both female and males the softness of a woman's skin the fullness of her brests the warmth of her as I slide my cock inside her soft moans the soft kisses the way we fit together as I reach down between us and massage her masterbate her I feel her getting close to orgasm and feel her vag spasm around my penis that throws me over the edge filling her with my man seed

the musky smell of his body the roughness of his facial hair on my face his hard chest on mine he flips over and offers me his ass I climb b onto his back and put my nose into his neck my chest on his back as my cock finds its target Imy head tries to push through that sphincter with more effort my head pops through I feel him tense up start ro push in all the way until my balls are crushed on his ass pump for all its worth while stroking his cock and pulling his balls then I unload inside his ass ribbons of my man seed Imlay there exhausted one with him

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bi male whom, in the words of others, "looks and acts straight." :laughing:

Spoiler alert!

Bi male leads the poll, gay male is a close second, straight male is a distant third. Dribs of others so far.