What shall I say to my girlfriend?

whato1986: Hi guys,

I have quite a big cock, about 8.5 by 6.5, my GF recently has wanted me to tell her how big my cock is. However I am not sure how she will react to its size (don't mean to sound big-headed), how can I tell her tactfully?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Just tell her that you have more important things to talk about.

Then do it.

When and if, down the road, she finally finds out what you're packing, she'll love you for it.

Pecker

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by whato1986@May 19 2004, 09:56 PM
my GF recently has wanted me to tell her how big my cock is. However I am not sure how she will react to its size
If she asked, she obviously wants to know. If she's that curious, she presumably plans to eventually find out first hand. Don't leave the girl hanging; tell her. Who knows? When she hears the numbers, she might want to see it even sooner.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you haven't had any kind of sex yet do you not find it a bit of a wierd question. I can see if she has been messing around with it to say 'heh just how big is that machine'
It would be like you asking her how much cock she can take or like 'oh by the way how much can your vagina stretch'
For what it is worth let her explore but I say stay away from the stats.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
There's no real tactful method. I suppose you could leave a salami of approximate size somewhere.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think she'd be delighted! Most women, if they ask, are hoping for that very thing. I've never know a woman to be hoping for a teeny weenie, so I'd just tell her it's pretty big without giving the precise measurements. Let her wonder a bit till the time comes.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree with Pecker. But she might just be worried from your appearance or from what she has felt of you that you could be too much for her, in which case she might need some reassurance. Or, she might want to brag about you, which is another thing entirely. You will know from the way she is which is more likely.

It is up to you whether you feel comfortable giving her this information or not. I can't say I would like being asked in that way in that context ... especially since most women are nothing like as hung up about stats and measurements as we men are. She should be satisfied with the answer Madam Zora suggests.

B_Carolina

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You should turn the table and ask her a private question. How many men has slept with??? or something like that. If she drops it, then you can just let her find out in due time. But if she answers your question, then I say asnwer hers.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora@May 20 2004, 03:09 AM
"... I'd just tell her it's pretty big without giving the precise measurements. Let her wonder a bit till the time comes."
I too, think this is an excellent way to answer this question.
(Nothing like a good mystery.) ;)

It would have to depend upon the progress of the relationship of course for me, but I'm not all that sure I would appreciate the question so directly posed like that!

I might even come back with my own question--
At this point of our knowing one another, just why would you be asking me THAT at this time? --After she answers, I would perhaps (then) be better able to know where all of this is supposed to be leading!

This IS a very personal question and there's no denying that. Despite modern day behavioral "trends" and the increasing social / peer pressures for guys to take such a question from a woman as a direct come-on AND a "call for duty"
---it doesn't have to be that way unless the MAN wants things to go in that direction.

As another poster said, only YOU can decide how you really want to answer that question, whatto! Don't feel obligated to answer it at all unless YOU want to.

AIaddinSane: I'd leave out the .5's just because it can sound like you are a little too into it. But I would answer it using a nonchalant attitude and making it sound like you are giving an estimate. As if one day a ruler just happened to be next to it.

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or find a household object that is approximately the same size, and compare it to that.

BRMSTN69: I wouldn't worry about being tactful;I mean it wouldn't be anymore tactless for you to answer than it was for her to ask.

judy angel: Yeah, it is a personal question... i mean why is she asking?
What has that got to do with love?
i mean if she loves you, size... large.... or small has got nothing to do with it!
Unless size is a priority for her in which case if i was the guy i would seriously wonder if i was in the right relatonship
certainly, looking at your other replies, i wouldn't play mind games... how many have u slept with etc... ur just buying into the screwed up view....

my husband, we didnt sleep together till we were married, is 'hung like a horse' and he told me abt this b4 we married which i did appreciate.... but never, never would i ask! its just gatecrashing boundaries in my opinion, and terribly rude!

My reply when he told me was, 'well 2 b honest i'd rather it was 2 small than 2 big, cos 2 big can bloody hurt!'

reason i contacted this site is i have several problems down below, and i don't know if it's as a result of his being too large 4 me to accomodate.

anyway, i would ask her how important is size to her...ASK HER WHY are u asking?... not defensively, but seriously to find out information, to communicate....
i mean if she was abused when growing up or something, maybe she's frightened?? so it IS delicate, but yes... address it, she wouldn't have asked if it wasn't important to her. Your task is to find out why, without being intrusive....

hope this helps