What shall I wear for my first date?

marwan80

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Update: Okay, here's what I think I'm gonna wear:
1) Black Hugo Boss Jeans - these are really cool pair of jeans I have that are semi shiney, but not pretentious
2) Casual gray striped white shirt
3) Black oxford sneakers and socks.
4) Dark Gray vest.

And I plan to roll up my sleeves... Cool or not cool?

_______
It's a first date, I barely know the guy. Met online because I posted a message saying I wanted to hang out with folks since I'm new in town. He happens to be new in town as well.

We're going to a casual/contemporary Italian restaurant, and I was thinking of wearing the following:
1) Brown corduroy pants,
2) Casual gray striped white shirt,
3) Light to dark vest,
4) Black oxford sneaker,
5) Black socks

So, is that okay? Do you think it'll be too pretentious? Shall I wear Black jeans instead? I'm worried that I'll look too dressed up for a casual place, but then again do I pull a first date outfit and wear a black valvet blazed with a crisp white shirt and a black jeans?

Last edited:

Sugababy22

Just Browsing
Media
I'm gonna wear my favorite pair of Apple Bottoms cause they really look nice on my sweet ass cause I know you boys gonna be takin a look after dinner. But don't be thinkin you gonna be hittin this that fast.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So if I happen to run into y'all I shouldn't ask "hey, are you wearing that huge tight cockring musclebander suggested?".

Last edited:

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gargle, shampoo, shower and brush your teeth. God knows no one will notice your clothes if you stink.

My advice to you is to wear what your date would wear.

hungitaliano

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
its cute that you want to look your best

hehe

i actually think its more important to focus on how u wear the clothes

when u put them on .. check yourself in the mirror and make sure u are 100% comfortable in them.. if not.. change

sometimes i go through so many combinations to get one that works right - and sometimes its totally different to what i thought would work

good luck.. and remember - im sure he is feeling just like u so relax..

CORDJEANS

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Update: Okay, here's what I think I'm gonna wear:
1) Black Hugo Boss Jeans - these are really cool pair of jeans I have that are semi shiney, but not pretentious
2) Casual gray striped white shirt
3) Black oxford sneakers and socks.
4) Dark Gray vest.

And I plan to roll up my sleeves... Cool or not cool?

_______
It's a first date, I barely know the guy. Met online because I posted a message saying I wanted to hang out with folks since I'm new in town. He happens to be new in town as well.

We're going to a casual/contemporary Italian restaurant, and I was thinking of wearing the following:
1) Brown corduroy pants,
2) Casual gray striped white shirt,
3) Light to dark vest,
4) Black oxford sneaker,
5) Black socks

So, is that okay? Do you think it'll be too pretentious? Shall I wear Black jeans instead? I'm worried that I'll look too dressed up for a casual place, but then again do I pull a first date outfit and wear a black valvet blazed with a crisp white shirt and a black jeans?

Just checking to see if you are still around ATL..cuz I am if you wore those corduroys for me I would be all over you.

Reactions: Freeballeruk