What shape is my face?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There are websites for this kind of shit. Show you pictures of different face types and stuff. Try google.

I've seen a few posts by and about you - they are all completely centered on your appearence and what other people think of it.

Why not just get on with being who you are and worry less about what you look like. That's more likely to result in people being attracted to you. I mean, assuming that's what this is about.

gordonuk

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
there is a reason i asked this question.,
i need to wear glasses now, and need to know what shape face i have so i can look at different styles of glasses online at my own leasure.
its nothing to do with vanity i am asking questions like this.
i have no idea what shape my face is. thats why i ask.

why do you all need to be so rude?

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
there is a reason i asked this question.,
i need to wear glasses now, and need to know what shape face i have so i can look at different styles of glasses online at my own leasure.
its nothing to do with vanity i am asking questions like this.
i have no idea what shape my face is. thats why i ask.

why do you all need to be so rude?

I have to admit I agree with MB. The shape of your face is not an interesting subject (hence the lack of people offering suggestions). I have no idea why you posted your question on this (of all) sites. We really don't care what shape face you have! There are far more interesting things to talk about...

If you go to the Specsavers website, you can upload a picture of your face over there and try on thousands of frames online. It took me all of five seconds to find that out!

I will assume that you are over there uploading your photo and trying on frames 'at your leisure' if there are no further posts to this thread...

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oblong face.

Try to forgive Manly's and Runco's abrubtness - there is truth in what they say. Your face is fine, just project more self-confidence through it at the world will be at your feet.

Go to an opticians and try some glasses on. Select one from the few that don't make you look like an idiot. Most will - that's why there's such a large range.

If you're lucky you'll get a decent advisor in the shop. If not, move on and try another. Don't commit your money until you're happy.

Last edited: