What should a newbie know before going to an Adult Store Arcade?

Justlookin22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I debated posting this in Ask a Gay Man, but I figured here it would get a wider audience. If anyone thinks it should be moved, I'll repost it.

Yesterday I found myself in an adult store with one of those arcades in back, basically a dark hallway with a series of doors. I saw men coming in and out of them, and found myself very intrigued by it all. So I poked my head back there and immediately got intimidated. There were like 14 or more doors, some labeled "gloryhole" some labeled "buddies" and probably more, I honestly sort of panicked. So I popped into one of the private booths, threw some cash in the video display and took care of myself. When i left there was a guy standing in the hallway waiting for... who even knows?

I guess my question is this. If I return to experiment with a gloryhole, what should i know, what should I expect? Do the gloryhole rooms have a side I should go into to give and one to receive? Are condoms SOP, or is it more "risky". Is it weird to buy lube or condoms in the shop and then bring them into the arcade?

Thanks in advance for your answers, and I'll reply with more questions if I have them.

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What if a guy sticks his dick through and I don't like how it looks? How do I turn him down?
Leave the booth and find another one. You’re not obligated to do anything.

Often guys cruise each other outside of the booths to find someone they like and then go into adjoining booths to play.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thank you. I think I want to suck a dick, but I guess I'll have to make up my mind before I go. Are condoms expected or no?
For your safety alone, if it was me? Yes. It's OK to be a little selfish. After all, you are there for your pleasure (and safety).

myhard1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Just go in one with a glory hole, you aren't obligated to do anything. Watch thru the hole, watch the other guy get his cock out and stroke it, if you like it put your finger thru hole, that's the sign you want to play with his and he will stick it thru. Otherwise let him see yours and he will finger and want to stroke or suck you.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
First off, what are you hoping for? The options are nearly endless. They range to something so innocent as watching another guy stroke it or vice versa to full on fucking or being fucked to hand jobs and/or BJs .

So, make sure you go in with an idea of what you want to start with and see where the fun takes you.

mushroomcap

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had all the same questions and concerns when I first started going to books about 25 years ago. First, pick a booth with a gloryhole. When there’s a guy in the next booth, look thru the hole And stick your finger through. This is a sign that you want to suck or play with his cock. If he sticks it through, great! If you suck, be aware that he may not let you know when he’s about to cum. Some guys like swallowing, others don’t but don’t be surprised by a mouthful of jizz. My first time, I loved the taste but felt ashamed of what I had done. But I was back the next week for more.

One other thing. If you signal the guy and he doesn’t give you his cock, don’t take it personally. He’s probably there because he’s also looking for a cock to suck.

bubblebum6

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had all the same questions and concerns when I first started going to books about 25 years ago. First, pick a booth with a gloryhole. When there’s a guy in the next booth, look thru the hole And stick your finger through. This is a sign that you want to suck or play with his cock. If he sticks it through, great! If you suck, be aware that he may not let you know when he’s about to cum. Some guys like swallowing, others don’t but don’t be surprised by a mouthful of jizz. My first time, I loved the taste but felt ashamed of what I had done. But I was back the next week for more.

One other thing. If you signal the guy and he doesn’t give you his cock, don’t take it personally. He’s probably there because he’s also looking for a cock to suck.
OMG. Good point about not taking it personally if they don't stick their cock through the hole. Never thought about that. I'm just looking to suck and am not planning on sticking my dick through the hole. Lol.

Justlookin22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And....swallow? Did you enjoy it? Details please. All this information you were provided should be reciprocated! :p
Haha - the first guy had a nice fat cock that got hard right away, and just long enough that I could take all of him without gagging. He came in my mouth without much warning, but it wasn't a big load.

The other guy might have had an even bigger dick, but he had a hard time getting hard and it was tough to work him through the hole, since he was a shorter guy. He asked to come into my booth but I wasn't comfortable with that. I tried to suck him until my knees got sore (like 10 minutes) without him getting fully hard.

Justlookin22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First off, what are you hoping for? The options are nearly endless. They range to something so innocent as watching another guy stroke it or vice versa to full on fucking or being fucked to hand jobs and/or BJs .

So, make sure you go in with an idea of what you want to start with and see where the fun takes you.
Thank you. I think I want to suck a dick, but I guess I'll have to make up my mind before I go. Are condoms expected or no?

Reactions: Drac101

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

True. True. True!

Reactions: mushroomcap

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks everyone! After a few non-successful attempts, today I sucked my first two dicks at a Gloryhole in an adult video store! Thanks to everyone for all their tips.
And....swallow? Did you enjoy it? Details please. All this information you were provided should be reciprocated! :p

• Haha
Reactions: cockydude2018