What should a newbie know before going to an Adult Store Arcade?

theplayerking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What if a guy sticks his dick through and I don't like how it looks? How do I turn him down?
Leave the booth and find another one. You’re not obligated to do anything.

Often guys cruise each other outside of the booths to find someone they like and then go into adjoining booths to play.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks everyone! After a few non-successful attempts, today I sucked my first two dicks at a Gloryhole in an adult video store! Thanks to everyone for all their tips.
And....swallow? Did you enjoy it? Details please. All this information you were provided should be reciprocated! :p

• Haha
Reactions: cockydude2018

Justlookin22

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
And....swallow? Did you enjoy it? Details please. All this information you were provided should be reciprocated! :p
Haha - the first guy had a nice fat cock that got hard right away, and just long enough that I could take all of him without gagging. He came in my mouth without much warning, but it wasn't a big load.

The other guy might have had an even bigger dick, but he had a hard time getting hard and it was tough to work him through the hole, since he was a shorter guy. He asked to come into my booth but I wasn't comfortable with that. I tried to suck him until my knees got sore (like 10 minutes) without him getting fully hard.

Assman1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Haha - the first guy had a nice fat cock that got hard right away, and just long enough that I could take all of him without gagging. He came in my mouth without much warning, but it wasn't a big load.

The other guy might have had an even bigger dick, but he had a hard time getting hard and it was tough to work him through the hole, since he was a shorter guy. He asked to come into my booth but I wasn't comfortable with that. I tried to suck him until my knees got sore (like 10 minutes) without him getting fully hard.
Nice! Remember, your comfort level is most important.

Was that your first time swallowing? I ask because I have never tasted cum.