What should I be for Halloween?

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
good idea CUBE I was nervous about going out as Robin without a Batman but I think it's obvious enough... i'm only worried about his accessories... the cape the boots

everything else is fine.. hrmmm I'll def put that as my secod choice! only because the bumble bee would be easier to complete atm. but if I can put together a sexy Boy Wonder costume really quick, I'd do that before Bumblebee

here's your bee suit.

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This year I will be around as an Arab, complete with dish-dash-ah/thoub, shumagg, ogal, and I think I have a tagiyah, too. Picked it all up in Dubai. I used to dress up every year as a sailor, because I was never in the Navy, and have fantasized about "seafood."

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
haha, anybody wanna donate them? I'm sure they are a pretty stack of bills.

i guess since i like those so much, if i can't get those i'll have to choose between soccer player and Robin...

Oh, FallenAngel, I like to see your cock packed into a pair of Robin briefs/tights, but I appreciate more your cock not covered by anything!

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am going to go as a lesbian :D

plaid shirt....jeans.....boots....and a home depot shopping bag :D lol

If I may suggest without the rath of the forum...that you add a bowl haircut wig and carry corn on the cobb. I swear there is not a festival in the world that they aren't all holding/eating/saving for later in a baggie, a ear of BBQ corn on the cobb... Also a name tag that has a butched up name. Bridgett would be Brig, Paricia would be Pat, Samantha would be Sam...ya know, the whole thing. LOL. It is Halloween after all

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A costume I always wanted to have was Aladdin! You know, pre-Prince Ali... So maybe you should do that! Simple, shows skin, easy to move in! God, I need to get me one....

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I once went to a nudist Halloween party where I had cored a potato and had my cock hanging through it.

(I was a dick-tater. LOL. Yes I had to explain it but then it went over very well. It won't work for your situation of course -- unless you want to come over to my house for a separate party. Good luck, I know you'll come up with something great. I'll miss Cedar Springs this year - going to Guavaween instead.)

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Another guy went with an entire pair of jeans cut out -- all that was left was the waistband, pockets, seams down the leg and the hem of the cuffs. Of course that was a nudist party but you could wear that over skin colored tights and people would do a double take.