What should I do about my co-worker?

wipwop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey LPSG, this might be kind of a long read, but I'm generally confused about what I should do about this guy.

Let me start out by saying we are coworkers in a department store. I am mostly closet bisexual, but no one I work with knows. He is, from what I know, straight. He has dated and shown interest in girls, and has a screensaver of a near-naked chick on his phone. We have worked in the same department for over a year, maybe two. I'll also preface this with saying, the guy isn't traditionally attractive to me. He is definitely nerdy, hairy, and pale. But he has a lot of "nerdy" interests that appeal to me. I get a lot of his joke references, and he's generally a fun and nice guy. He's a bit over 21 and I'm 18.

He has quite a few friends who are similarly nerdy, but he's not the stereotypical "all about the bros" type of guy. I wouldn't consider us close friends, but I've stayed the night at his house quite a few times. He lives with other co-workers of ours, so it's not like an exclusive thing, where I'm just going to chill with him. In fact, I've never slept in his room, whereas he invited another one of our male coworkers to do so. I always sleep on the couch or with one of the girls he lives with (non-sexually, of course).

One thing that draws me in is his apparent penis size. This nerdy guy is packing. He dated one of our former coworkers, a girl, and she was a huge blabbermouth. She told everyone in our section of the store that he was hung like a horse. Now every time I see him, I check out his bulge and then make quick eye-contact when I think he sees me staring. He's never said anything, but I think he catches me every once and a while.

One time, I was spending the night at his house, and he was standing in front of me in pajama pants... There was just the light of the T.V. coming through the white pants and seeing the curve of his pants made me so fucking horny!

Today, at work, we were casually talking and joking about Jersey Shore, and he like... walked behind me and said "You DTF?" I know that means "down to fuck", but I don't watch the show. Do bros say that to bros? Was he totally joking? I'm not really sure... and I didn't really know what to say. He said that while we were in a little closet, basically, grabbing signs. He was standing pretty much behind me. Was that a come-on?

Also, the other day, I was talking about how much I didn't want to go home, cuz my living situation is pretty crappy. And he said to me "Awww, you wanna stay at my house?" in a kiddy way and with silly raised eyebrows. I don't know if that was an innocent, joking invitation, or a flirty one. I mean, it may not seem like much, but the way he said it was pretty much like what I'd say if I was trying to get someone to spend the night in a less-than-innocent way.

To add on to my suspicion, it seems like we're always in close quarters. We work in a large store, but whenever I whip out my cell phone while I'm near him, he stands extra close, without me pressuring him to do so. He always squeezes into the little closet with me and we bump pretty frequently, but we don't have much direct body contact outside of high-fives. We kinda play-fight a little, but not physically. We'll swing a few punches in one anothers's general direction, but no hitting.

I know that he hasn't had sex since our former coworker broke up with him in January. Maybe his dry stretch is increasing his bicuriousity? I'd love to take a nice load from him. The least I could do is help him out with a nice, long BJ. It seems like a lot of his apparent flirtiness has ramped up in the last few months. It hasn't always been like this.

I don't know if this matters, but he's really chill with our gay manager (like, they hang out outside of work occasionally), and I've never heard him make gay jokes like most straight guys. So this guy isn't afraid of homosexuality, not that that automatically makes him gay or bisexual. I just think it's interesting to note.

I just want your opinion... Do you think this guy is showing interest, or am I crazy? Any tricks, or interesting ways to attempt to gauge his interest without it being weird. Should I not even bother, because pretty much ALL of my physical attraction is based on what's in between his legs? Is that wrong?

Reactions: [ under review ]

D_vtrr56sew

Just Browsing
Media
I would say just ask him casually. Little things like those are so hard to read and so easy to misinterpret.

Agree with this. You guys seem to get along okay and he doesn't seem homophobic in the slightest. Just ask him. You'll feel better asking and getting a "no" than not asking and never knowing.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've notice straight men bond and mess around by using highly sexual and at times outright gay innuendo. To a bi guy attracted to straight men, it looks like a dream come true, to another straight man, it's a meaningless piss about.

Be careful, it's indeed hard to read someones sexual intentions, get it wrong and you're making a serious fuck up.

If in doubt, ask him but I've also come to understand part of straight male friendship is no different to a romance relationship. The man crush, hero worship, bromance, man dates... a lot of subtle domination and submission goes on and shit, straight guys even have break ups that would make you think they were lovers, but they are, 9 times out of 10 platonic and defiantly straight.

Just because a man likes you, is fond of you, wants to spend his time with, even loves you, doesn't means he interested in you chowing down on his cock.

Enjoy the bromance or ask if hes up for something on the QT.

tulsabyla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
don't ask if he is interested, he will say no. Ask to spend the night, most likely if he is interested he will invite you to his bed, if he is not, he will give you a blanket for the couch.
but you need to let him know you are intrested too, flirt back a little and see if he responds or retreats. Good Luck. i think the attraction you have for him is more that his big dick. otherwise you would just go for it and not want to jeopardize the friendship.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
All the above advice is good, please follow your instincts and
please please allow us to follow your journey to may be validate
the advice given is good for others to follow.