What should I do to increase Size?

kingloui05

Just Browsing
Media
I am a new member to the site with an average size penis. I was just wondering if one of you giants could give me a few tips on what you did to reach your full potential?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
kingloui05 said:
I am a new member to the site with an average size penis. I was just wondering if one of you giants could give me a few tips on what you did to reach your full potential?
Go to one of the penis enlargement sites:
www.thundersplace.org
www.biggerthanbefore.com
www.peforums.net
www.mattersofsize.com
Learn and do the exercises that are explained in the tutorial sections. Consistently do a routine over a long period of time (counted in years!) and you will grow several inches!!!

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
kingloui05 said:

Learn to love yourself ...
WE already like you !
As regards penis enhancement, the very noteable Mayo Clinic said recently it doesn't work .

dfchol

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nelly Gay said:
Learn to love yourself ...
WE already like you !
As regards penis enhancement, the very noteable Mayo Clinic said recently it doesn't work .

And your so sure it doesnt? So because they say it doesnt, it doesnt work? I think you should take a look in my gallery and look at all my stretched flaccid length and flaccid length pics. The ruler is there, and the numbers speak for themselves, and so does my erection which is now only .25 away from a full 8 inches. I also see you on MOS sometimes, and you pull the same stunts or your just there to gawk at everyones junk and tell people how big they are and that they dont need it. Do yourself a favor, if you dont know anything about penis enlargement, dont condone it, and have no useful information to add, please, refrain from posting in a PE related forum because you dont add anything to any discussion that helps anyone. If this guy wants a little more size, more power to him, it shouldnt affect you at all.

As for you king loui, it does work, and all you need to know right now is that it does and if you want to add size, get to work. Basic stretching in all directions is how i started, and it was on a specific routine. Check out the following web sites.

http://www.mattersofsize.com/forum/

http://forums.biggerthanbefore.com/

Those 2 places alone are flooded with info and enough proof pictures to show that it works. I got pics in my gallery that show that it works. Check those sites out and start reading and asking questions. See you there.