What should i do?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by wheatiespe33, Nov 21, 2008.

1. wheatiespe33

wheatiespe33 New Member

I am not gay, at least not classically. I have only had hetero sex, and only had relationships with women. I really love women everything about them, but for the past few months I have been on lpsg almost everyday. I have become obssesed with big cock. (just for the record I am 5.25 L x 6.00 W). The idea of getting anally penetrated, even fingered by a hot women is not for me; but I kinda wanna suck a dick. I don't know why. Ideally a big dick, with a softer male attached, but a dixk nonetheless. I also have a very good friend who is gay and may be able to point me in the right direction if I ask, so should I pursue giving a guy a blowjob or not?

2. B_JasonDawgxxx

B_JasonDawgxxx New Member

If its something you want to try. Than go for it.

3. conchis

Gold Member

Albums:
    don't dream it, do it

4. str82fcuk

str82fcuk Member

Albums:
    Glasgow ... (formerly Johannesburg, Montreal)
    you won't know until you try
    and even then you might still be unsure
    depends on whos/which/what cock you end up trying
    sure your friend could point you in the right direction

5. Corius

Corius New Member

What you think you might like does not always turn out to be somethng which you will allow yourself to do. We grow up with a fascination for our cocks and it is only natural for us to be interested also in the cocks which others carry. Yet, by the time we reach our teens we may find ourselves going with the prevailing "wisdom" which seems to say that the other guys cock is off limits. Teen boys do find their way into circle jerks and masturbation with a friend, but to take it into one's mouth is for most boys something of a line they will not cross. The OP seems to be hoping for a no strings attached meet-up with a cock; what he hopes and needs to prove by such an experience is not plain.

There are alternatives. If one bonds in friendship with another male in one's teens, and if the two become friends and then more than friends, there may come that time in which they will want and indeed need to express their regard for each other that sex just seems to happen and it seems to both of them natural and right. What had been repulsive to them before is what they now enjoy together. "Cocksucker" before was a term of derision, but for two boys in love and in the 69 position pleasuring each other their cocksucking has become a means of getting them as close to sex heaven as they had ever dared to imagine. What they are doing for each other is a confirmation of the bond that exists between them. That kind of sex is fantastic and only grows better with each repetition. Unfortunately, most young men do not bond in close friendship and do not have the necessary privacy in which they feel free to express themselves. The OP says he wants to suck a cock, but has he really given himself the permission to explore this desire? Once one bonds with another male the delights do not cease. Oral sex is great, but loving partners are open to all the ways in which men can sexually express their love.

In short, for me the possibilities for two men in relationship are bright. It is the relationship that provides the proper setting.

Draft saved Draft deleted