What should I do?

motorola: Hey, long time lurker, first time poster here.

i'm averagely hung, had no brothers, and don't get to often look at a really big penis.
my friend is always talking about how his dick is so huge and blah blah blah, and i asked him once to let me see it and he said "no" and didn't talk to me for a few weeks, spread it around so all my friends laughed at me, and shit. now i kinda want to apologize cuz i feel like i fucked up.

help!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Welcome to the forum, motorola. I can understand when your friend was bragging about his size, you asked to see it -- but sorry he reacted as he did. Personally, I don't think you owe him an apology, but that's your decision. Perhaps the occasion might arise sometimes when it will be a natural thing for your apology, if you like. Good luck, man.

Luke ;)

blo1988: It sounds to me like your friend is acting immaturely. In fact, I don't think that he is acting like much of a friend at the moment. I hope that you guys are young because this is the kind of stuff that I wouldn't expect from someone older than high school age. It reminds me of the things that I don't miss about being a teenager.
Hang in there. It gets better.
If he didn't care about betraying your confidence to begin with then I am doubtful that he will very sensitive to your apology.....and you won't feel any better if he spreads that around too.
By the way, as you can tell from these pages, you aren't the only guy who would like to see (or likes to see) a big dick. It's just that most guys that have that thought won't admit it. You aren't alone by ANY means. Don't sweat it.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe your friend just wishes he was so big..........To have said no and left it at that would have been one thing but a friend would not have done what he did.
Forget the apology. He may need to re-assess the wisdom in talking up his equipment.

tigerwolf: Odds are, your friend is bullshitting about his size. If he's afraid to show it and then starts going around trying to ruin your reputation, its generally the sign of someone lying about it.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Um, this is twice I've agreed with tigerwolf in the last week? Most men bullshit to some extent. Those of us who are big don't really talk; we either wear suggestive clothing or don't advertise at all.

Javierdude22: Dont be scared Jon, maybe there is an alignment of planets goin on...next week youll be fine ;)

jayjay: Motorola, if he was really your friend then he would have shown his dick. Me and my friends share everything even our endowment. If he is lying about having a big dick then tell him and your friends that he is lying.

yung_n_hung: i'd be proud to show my dick if one of my friends asked me to. i know im bigger then all of them (ive talked to sex partners of theirs...just to see if i was 'in the lead')

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=yung_n_hung link=board=youth;num=1077840172;start=0#8 date=03/01/04 at 17:34:28](ive talked to sex partners of theirs...just to see if i was 'in the lead')[/quote]

Asking sexual partners of your friends how big your friends' cocks are ... is it just me, or does that strike anyone else as being tacky, not to mention paranoid? ???

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=youth;num=1077840172;start=0#9 date=03/01/04 at 21:04:55]Asking sexual partners of your friends how big your friends' cocks are ... is it just me, or does that strike anyone else as being tacky, not to mention paranoid? ??? [/quote]
Tacky, yes. Paranoid, I don't see how. But I'm pretty sure they were freaked out about the whole thing.

hung: The original question was posted by a younger person. In my observations I have noted that our next generation of citizens are more open and free to discuss sexual matters/acitivities/size. Us older folk would do well be more open. I know that those of us here on LPSG are quite open. I am referring to our Society in the United States. Maybe if more adults talked with their kids about sex and sexual activities there would be fewer unwanted babies. We need to educate our youth. Hopefully the next generation will be more open when discussing sex and sexual activity with their offspring.

Knowledge is Power!!!!

josh: i reckon if you are young, ya mate is just taken you for a ride. He prob ahsnt got a big dick and is prob the complete oposite! Most small guys actually tell everyone thye are big when they are young, i bet people on this bored are sayin they are bigger than they actually are! Infact i reckon at least 50% of this board are alod of fakers. No offence or anything, but thats just how these days are...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=jonb link=board=youth;num=1077840172;start=0#10 date=03/01/04 at 21:18:54]
Paranoid, I don't see how.[/quote]

I yung_and_hung is so hung up on his penis size that he has to reassure himself that his friends don't 'out-class' him in that regard that he actually questions his friends' sexual partners, I'd call that paranoid. If his friends are bigger, so what? That doesn't automatically make him small. I sure wouldn't sneak around asking personal questions via third parties.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=youth;num=1077840172;start=0#13 date=03/02/04 at 18:25:39]I yung_and_hung is so hung up on his penis size that he has to reassure himself that his friends don't 'out-class' him in that regard that he actually questions his friends' sexual partners, I'd call that paranoid. If his friends are bigger, so what? That doesn't automatically make him small. I sure wouldn't sneak around asking personal questions via third parties.[/quote]
Yeah, that is pretty paranoid. OTOH, if your SO's previous sex partners have all been bigger than you, that automatically makes you small. (It's called relativity.)

And yes, I agree that asking questions via third parties (especially such personal questions) is tacky.

yung_n_hung: i must clarify...im not paranoid or anything, it is just something the girls in my 'group' of friends talk about. none of the guys talk about that stuff with each other so the girls realize this and talk about it and talk with us and each other. i mean, i dont know about the other guys, but i was curious as to how big they were, and as to not be put in the situation to get made fun of by them...i just curiously asked some third parties.

josh: yeh, i no what you mean. Id liek to know how big some of my mates are... but scared to ask. lol

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[quote author=josh link=board=youth;num=1077840172;start=0#16 date=03/05/04 at 11:44:58]yeh, i no what you mean. Id liek to know how big some of my mates are... but scared to ask. lol[/quote]
Well, lets see. Take a leak with them and the flaccid size is usually a good indication of the full blown erection. I know -- not always, but you can always imagine the rest. :D

alysen6: Nah, I'm betting your friend is hung as big as he says...he's just immature and thinks that any sort of male-to-male contact (even visual) is homosexual. Just be cool about it and don't worry about his posturing. And you really don't owe him an apology.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I definitely know that you deserve an apology from your "friend", if you could call him that. He sets you up by bragging about how big is he is, you ask for confirmation, he refuses, then tells everyone, and subsequently humiliates you to your friends.

In all truthfulness, I wouldn't even acknowledge him if you saw him again. Anyone who'd deliberately embarass someone for something that stupid doesn't deserve your friendship.