What should i do?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by lantinbigboy, Jul 30, 2007.

1. lantinbigboy

lantinbigboy New Member

hello guys and gals! im new to this site and so far im loving the content! now as to why im really here! my girlfriend isnt very happy with my 7 inches! how can i make it bigger? what is the safest,fastest and best way to do so? i tried those "pulling" and "stretching" excirses but did very little for me and took for ever to make the difference! so i come to you guys ay a sign of hope and answers! im scared to take "pills" due to the side affects they may produce and those are about the only way's i know how-to with out going under the knife! so PLS!!! help me! oh and also how to kick up my cum shot?
    thanks to you guys in advanced!

SM

2. ashlar

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally I don't think you have anything to worry about. If she's unhappy with your 7inch dick, let her go and try to find something better. She'll realize what's up when she runs into a few dozen guys with 3inch dicks. Plus, if that's the only reason she's upset with you or unhappy with you... I'm quite certain you can do far better.

3. lantinbigboy

lantinbigboy New Member

well we've been together for over 3 years! we've tried everything there is to be tried in the books + more if u catch my drift! so maybe if mine was bigger we could try even more things! so any tips or advise on which way to go?

4. Blades25

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Is it possible anyone cannot give some advide to our friend? :)

5. babybooboo100

babybooboo100 New Member

point out to your uninformed girlfriend that all the good stuff is on the outside so its just not possible that there is a place in her that your not touching that will bring her off....the problem is in her mind......and sit her down and tell her to read this........your penis is for you....not her,it is the vessel that you recieve pleasure from,whatever size it comes in its still just the right size for you......if she thinks that your penis is substandard then she might as well just say it and get it over with.......you are just a life support system for a penis to her.if she loved you she would love whatever you present her with because it is giving her an opportunity to please you through it.....but im going to guess that your orgasm is just a by product of her own greed.buy her a fucking horse and go find a girlfriend who looks at you like you are the god that you are.....the simple fact that you are trying to make yourself bigger for her should tell her what she means to you......and for that she doesnt deserve you.........you can do better,and by the way the average ADULT woman can do miracles with that beautiful thing you have

6. trufitjock

trufitjock Member

Albums:
    damn babybooboo100 well said !!..

7. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

It's not even about love. It's about common decency and respect for other people. Especially someone you're in a relationship with and supposed to be close and intimate with. Tell her to get bigger tits or a better looking pussy or something and see how she likes it.

I'm glad no one has ever said anything like this to me. They would get a good dressing down. And no, not in the good way.

8. Lampwick

Lampwick New Member

I'm with ScaredLittleBoy on this one. First, I wouldn't recommend pills, and while under other circumstances I might start outlining some possible alternatives to you, I first asked myself, "Why?"

Lantinbigboy, you've got a 7 inch penis, which by any standard is above average. If you could make it bigger, great, but I wouldn't want my relationship to hang on whether I could or couldn't gain. Some men don't gain by PE. What does your woman do then if you try and it doesn't work for you?

If your woman isn't happy with your seven inches, let her go to find someone larger. I have no doubt that there is a world of women out there who would love the whole you, including your seven inches.

9. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

This reminds me of the joke about the wife berating the size of the husband's penis. He goes to a bbq and comes home reporting he saw two things that reminded him of her. She enquired as to what the two things were. He said they were icing beer down in one, and throwing the empties away in another.
    I read somewhere in the ancient Kama Sutra that there was something to shrink the kooch of an elephant woman for a fortnight. You might want to look in the Kama Sutra.

10. muellers_qu

muellers_qu New Member

and if u got a bigger cock u will be through with the books in another year...

u could hang from the ceiling on a rope, be in the next room, let her eyes pop out of her head, when u drive it in her or what?

No man, let it go, another half inch is not really important in a good relationship!

:buttkick:

11. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Lantinbigboy, what problem is she trying to solve with a "bigger dick"?

- Has she had larger dicks in the past and been happier with them?
    - Does she have a big dick fantasy?
    - Does she only orgasm with clitoral stimulation (and thinks that this "problem" is solvable with a bigger male member?)

Even though men talk and talk about it, there's not much you can do about your size... and there isn't really anything wrong with your size.

Sooooo.... what problem IS she trying to solve?

12. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Good points MILF. She also could be just insecure and taking out her own feelings of inadequacy on you. Which is bad. You should just get another girlfriend if you ask me.

Making it bigger is not the answer. It doesn't solve the problem that she doesn't accept you and your body. She doesn't sound very faithful or caring to me.

13. lantinbigboy

lantinbigboy New Member

well lol i make her cum servel times b4 i do but we both kinda want something bigger im happy with what i got but id like more! :D

14. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

You will have to take a number and stand in line. Today we are serving number 1,981,274,312. Your number is 5,678,983,402.

For some reason, a lot of guys want 14" X 8". You could get dizzy, and pass out from lack of blood to the brain.

If it works well for you, enjoy it man.

15. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
  16. Principessa

Gold Member

7" isn't enough!?! Are you lacking girth? Have you tried a cock sleeve?

Do you really want to go through another 3 years of her bitching about your size? You do know that 7" is above average right....

Come to think of it the best lover I ever had was 7x5. :rolleyes:

17. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Is she fixing her general dissatisfaction with your relationship on your cock size, 7 inches isn't small in anyone's books, but often people will refuse to face the real issues and hang them on a more superficial one.

18. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

just try to gett all ur inches inside though, tell her you don't want to use all of them yet. hehe. No, what the people just say is right either move on or make her understand,. If it is a fantasy then its just that, buy a plastic one. Like other asked before! did she ever had bigger penises if so were they better? no women in the right mind would tell you they were better. You will hear stuff like : I was sore after sex, it hurt to much to enjoy it, etc. But is not that easy to forgot a person if you love her, I know folks here say like it was a walk in the park it isn't.

Well, follow your instinct.. even though you get 9 inches ( lets just assume which is quiet unlikely) would she want a 10 " after she gets tired of it? you do the aftermath if she is worth it.

-andy

19. seahorses

seahorses Member

Most guys want more, but few are prepared to do what it takes and the returns aren't always that great, just research some of the related websites and you'll see what I mean. If you're keen enough though, then I say stick with them, just don't expect over night success, that don't happen. However, if you're doing it just for her, then I say ditch the bitch and move on; 3 years is nothing and better than getting to 5 and she ditches you. On the other hand, it might just be her way of saying you're not doing it right?

20. Osiris

Gold Member

Amen sister!! You hit that out of the park.

A man with heart and mind is a treasure. Give him a big cock and that's just a little more fun to the equation. That's how my wife feels. She'll tell you her first had a heart, but they were too young. Second had a cock, but that was it and she found more in common with her vibrator than him. If all your girl wants is a tool, there's a sex shop or two in every town or I'm sure she can get a Sybian online if she really wants a toy.

Draft saved Draft deleted