What should I make of this?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by grandunification, Apr 13, 2009.

1. grandunification

grandunification Well-Known Member

Albums:
    There's this girl that I kinda want, not crazy about her, but I'd go for it. Anyways, we've known each other for a while now, but I've never made a move. Today one of her friends came up to us when we were sitting together and she (the girl I kinda want) started talking about some dude from tv that she would want to fuck. Would you say that she's trying to make me jealous, or is she probably not into me at all. I've never really had the feeling that she was in to me.

2. B_ytcorp

B_ytcorp New Member

definitely be sure not to read into things too much, life is all about chances. If you really want to get with this girl ease into the conversation and don't be afraid to put yourself out there. some girls never give off an I want you vibe but may be willing to feel out any suggested approaches. at the very least she's comfortable enough to talk about her hots. even if nothing happens or you're turned down you'll know for sure and will be able to move onto bigger and better things (or maybe smaller and tighter ;)
    p.s. if you're worried she won't even like you as a friend for having approached her, shes probably the kind of girl you don't want to be around. any girl should be at least greatful for your honestly and integrity.

3. 7x6

7x6 Member

People are all different. I spent almost two years with a woman who mentioned all the time who she'd like to fuck on TV. That was slightly easier in her case as she was very bi-curious and 90% of them were women but she wasn't shy about pointing out the few guys that did it for her. Some people are just like that, I don't think i've ever had another woman even mention it. As I said, people are all different, maybe if you said I'd really like to fuck <insert name of celebrity who reminds you most of her> she'd grab you by the cock and lead you to her bedroom...

4. RamIt

RamIt Member

Well, only you know her well enough to make the call.

It could be that she said it to make you jealous (unlikely imho)

it could be that she just said it without concern to you (likely, but unknown)

or it could be she wanted to express carnal desires to make sure you were alert to the fact that she is sexual. (which is indicative of her interest in you)

Draft saved Draft deleted