What Should I think?

wheatiespe33

Just Browsing
Media
I do not know if I am good in bed or not, now obviously the easy way to tell is by having sex with women and gauging their reactions, but what if... When I first met this female at bar we talked and kissed, so I felt I was in. She asked me to walk her to her car at the end of the night where we made out and she put her hand down my pants and felt my erection, and said, "wow, that's big". However in full disclosure, I know I am not more than average length, slightly more than average girth but nothing "big". She went home soon after, and I called her the net day. She was on campus and came by my dorm, where we had sex. This was the 2nd time I have ever had sex in my life, so it was not very good; we finished and she left. Then that night we talked on the phone and the next day we fucked again. Soon thereafter we fucked almost everyday, in the process I found out that she was somewhat of a slut. I am cool with that cause hey I am getting some action, but this is where the question comes in. She really liked fucking me and we really did fuck almost everyday for the entire school year, but did she like fucking me because I am good or because she is slutty and likes sex no matter what? Also, we did eventually become emotionally invested, but not till later on, so in the beginning she had no interest in me other than sex. So once again, what should i think about my skills, considering she was a slut, and I have only slept with two women?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think it says exactly dick about your 'skills' - different people do things for different reasons and you've not given us any information about the type of sex you had or her reactions, only the frequency.

Mainly, I have to say, I think you're a bit of an asshole for making those value judgements about her but using her body anyway - because you just wanted to be getting some?

Sounds to me like you are the slut, sunshine.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I don't see how you can possibly surmise that from what he said, Lee. He said nothing about how they got on out of bed - nothing about what kind of sex it was, how he enjoyed it, how he perceived her enjoyment of it, whether they hung out or just fucked, whether he told he was inexperienced... and so on.

The fact the he says "in the process I found out that she was somewhat of a slut. I am cool with that cause hey I am getting some action" really bothers me. It is a shitty attitude to have towards a friend, a lover, a fuck-buddy whatever.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have no idea what you're worried about. But I have called an ambulance for when MB has finished kicking the shite out of you...

Last edited:

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The fact the he says "in the process I found out that she was somewhat of a slut. I am cool with that cause hey I am getting some action" really bothers me. It is a shitty attitude to have towards a friend, a lover, a fuck-buddy whatever.

I completely agree with that. Hello double standard! :rolleyes:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not know if I am good in bed or not, now obviously the easy way to tell is by having sex with women and gauging their reactions, but what if... When I first met this female at bar we talked and kissed, so I felt I was in. She asked me to walk her to her car at the end of the night where we made out and she put her hand down my pants and felt my erection, and said, "wow, that's big". However in full disclosure, I know I am not more than average length, slightly more than average girth but nothing "big". She went home soon after, and I called her the net day. She was on campus and came by my dorm, where we had sex. This was the 2nd time I have ever had sex in my life, so it was not very good; we finished and she left. Then that night we talked on the phone and the next day we fucked again. Soon thereafter we fucked almost everyday, in the process I found out that she was somewhat of a slut. I am cool with that cause hey I am getting some action, but this is where the question comes in. She really liked fucking me and we really did fuck almost everyday for the entire school year, but did she like fucking me because I am good or because she is slutty and likes sex no matter what? Also, we did eventually become emotionally invested, but not till later on, so in the beginning she had no interest in me other than sex. So once again, what should i think about my skills, considering she was a slut, and I have only slept with two women?
Why not ask her? If anyone knows she does. :shrug:
But you probably do not value her opinion, right? Slut is sort of a weird moniker - as you and everyone else have no way of knowing factually what this woman did in her bedroom prior to fucking your ass. Yet you allow campus hyperbole to colour your opinion of someone who engaged in an intimate relationship with you? That's just childish.

I can't tell you if you are good in bed, but I can say you do not seem mature enough to be engaging in sex.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
I don't see how you can possibly surmise that from what he said, Lee. He said nothing about how they got on out of bed -

Also, we did eventually become emotionally invested, but not till later on,
nothing about what kind of sex it was, how he enjoyed it, how he perceived her enjoyment of it,

She really liked fucking me

whether they hung out or just fucked,

Soon thereafter we fucked almost everyday

whether he told he was inexperienced... and so on.

And sure the calling her a slut id a very shitty attitude to have but he's a young guy and he is being honest in saying that he didnt care as long as he got laid.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
*snip*The fact the he says "in the process I found out that she was somewhat of a slut. I am cool with that cause hey I am getting some action" really bothers me. It is a shitty attitude to have towards a friend, a lover, a fuck-buddy whatever.

I'm not a slut?

I guess I have to try harder.

I mean, "YAYYYYYYYY!!!"

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a guy's perspective that is your age, if she came back, you must have been good enough. If you were horrible, and she's a slut, she probably would have gone elsewhere. There is nothing wrong with saying you found out she's a slut. She is what she is, regardless of whether you're fucking her or not.

wheatiespe33

Just Browsing
Media
for the record I should have said experienced, i don't care if she has had a lot of partners, because if you like sex for just sex get as much as you want, and that is actually better than people who do not know what they want

wheatiespe33

Just Browsing
Media
and i thank you all for your advice, also there is more than just physical of course, but when you are horny all the time it kinda of tempers your thought process. The first night we did anything was literally the second time I have ever even seen her, but yes we would hang out but never without some sort of sexual act going on.