What should JQBlonde's next brilliant and famous subject heading be?

What should JQBlonde's next brilliant and famous subject heading be?

• Why did Democrats kill so many Jews during the holocaust?

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • The positive side of global catastrophe: what the libtard media won't tell you!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Why I'm right and every educated person in the world is wrong. Stated brilliantly and famously!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Rosie O'Donnel: anti-christ? What every penis enthusiast should know before the rapture.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Dangerous flower shortage could impede Iranians' plans to greet an invading army as liberators.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*As the clock ticks another second, JQlefty drives another lifelong Republican over to the Democratic side.* The Republicans need to send a recruiter to JQlefty's house (oops....I mean cardboard box) and get him to switch teams.

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
*As the clock ticks another second, JQlefty drives another lifelong Republican over to the Democratic side.* The Republicans need to send a recruiter to JQlefty's house (oops....I mean cardboard box) and get him to switch teams.
-another of the Heathers

TRANSLATION :" Nope .3rd grade name calling is all I got . I can't name one either "

B_JQblonde

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Can't any of the koolKids help rob. He said I made a 'conservative viewpoint' ridiculous???

What viewpoint and how exactly did I make it look ridiculous??