What should JQBlonde's next brilliant and famous subject heading be?

What should JQBlonde's next brilliant and famous subject heading be?

• Why did Democrats kill so many Jews during the holocaust?

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • The positive side of global catastrophe: what the libtard media won't tell you!

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Why I'm right and every educated person in the world is wrong. Stated brilliantly and famously!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Rosie O'Donnel: anti-christ? What every penis enthusiast should know before the rapture.

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Dangerous flower shortage could impede Iranians' plans to greet an invading army as liberators.

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Media
It's on a 4 x 4 grid; you win with 4 in a row or any 5; when you win, you stand up and type TROLL TROLL TROLL!!!
JQBlonde is a TROLL??? I'll have to get my fellow Troll Patrol buddy, Novice. We're already on a troll ignore list! When I stand up, I don't know if I will be able to type "troll" with my dick, but I'll try.:biggrin1:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Were this the case, wouldn't the converse also be true? If so, LPSG all by its lonesome would have destroyed modern "liberalism" by now. Since it hasn't, I suspect that both "isms" are too robust to be torpedoed by any small cadre, no matter how overenthusiastic.

It was a case of exagerration to help convey my point. Certain individuals need to have a conversational 'anvil' dropped on them in order to absorb the message being delivered. As far as whether both "isms" get damaged by the quality and accuracy of our collective posting, I whole heartedly agree that both parties get equally disserviced.