What should netflix reboot next??

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lool I remember lexx. one of the first things I watched that I got to see nude women in didn't watch in 1997, didn't know it was that old, but I saw the reruns in the years later.

I get what you mean Tex the new zev by all means is hotter but the original hold a special place for me lol, nostalgia i guess
Haven't seen Tex's response, but the newer Zev (actually spelled Xev for the reincarnation played by Xenia Seeberg) took awhile to "grow" on me (an in joke perhaps). By season 3 (and minus the red "do") I was more comfortable with the character. But my preference was the first Zev (played by Habermann).

And now for your amusement, "Bug... bomb... lost... head... Thodin."

Last edited:
Reactions: Hatt_101

I think the US went through a phase of people being lost back then..." It's about time"

Gilligan's Island...

Time Tunnel...

Space 1999...https://youtu.be/uLAsBzOOhLQ

Land Of The Giants...https://youtu.be/nHQ_r8ZwPOw

Talking to horses, Jeanies, Witches, Voyages to the bottom of the sea. Outer Limits, The Twilight Zone

A couple more there somewhere.....I enjoyed them all.

I think I would like to see the Time Tunnel revisited though.

But it would be nice to have a reasonable ending :)

And I'm off the planet ?:)...

Now it's all reality................Operation repo.....https://youtu.be/8oLCldztKJQ :poop:

Last edited by a moderator:

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm up (or down as the young people say) for a Star Trek reboot. A whole new series:

Star Trek; The Mexican Generation. Audazmente ir a donde nadie ha ido antes... :cool:

Reactions: 185248

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm up (or down as the young people say) for a Star Trek reboot. A whole new series:

Star Trek; The Mexican Generation. Audazmente ir a donde nadie ha ido antes... :cool:

I honestly wouldn't mind more references to Latin American cultures in general. Like 1/6 of the US has hispanic background but representation outside of Telemundo is pretty shit. End of Watch did some good stuff with it, I just wouldn't mind seeing more.

I always enjoy the Q continuum.....perhaps there is room in the Mexican version? :)

Yet, there is so much makeup can do I spose to make one look and seem immortal. Yet, appearing in Star Trek, one does become immortal in some way. :)

Reactions: halcyondays

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: 950483

lol, if they're going to revive old as hell BBC stuff, they should bring this back to life (still the usual issue that 99% of the time they manage to fuck it up though :( )

Douglas Adams!? Towel Day is soon coming around again.