What should you be doing right now (instead of surfing LPSG?)

D

deleted3782

This site is great for procrastinators. Forums, pictures, blogs, chat, private messages, group discussions...all work to keep us from being productive citizens of the world.

What is it you that should be doing right now...instead of perusing this website?

For me? Mowing the grass. It'll wait. :wink:

MrToolhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, nothing at all. I work a stupid shift and go in at 530pm. This is just relax time and do what I want or don't want to do.

D

deleted3782

working, and working, and working, and working for college. So much to do and so easily distracted. But luckily not that distracted by lpsg

Heh, but distracted just enough...it seems. :wink:

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I should be getting ready for a party over at my boss's home, but all I really need to do is shower, shave and get changed. The party isn't until around dinner time and about an hour's drive so I still have some down time.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Nothing. I only come here after everything is done and put away and cleaned up. :wink:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This site is great for procrastinators. Forums, pictures, blogs, chat, private messages, group discussions...all work to keep us from being productive citizens of the world.

What is it you that should be doing right now...instead of perusing this website?

For me? Mowing the grass. It'll wait. :wink:

I mowed my lawn. I could go and fix some supper.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I could be working more. I could focus on writing my book and more on my side business. I could meet a really nice guy for a change who isn't straight...and is totally into me for who I am as a person.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yoga, gardening, laundry. I skipped yoga this morning but it's still early so the garden has the potential. As usual, I'll just ignore the laundry all together.