What should you say?

crewserve

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How should you ask someone that you have worked with for a few years, side by side, that you want to have sex with them. Or should you even make an attempt to try in fear that it will destroy your working relation.

crewserve

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The funny thing is..she is always talking about her sex toys...even showing me..and of course her piercings..all of this combined on a regular basis can drive you insane

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The funny thing is..she is always talking about her sex toys...even showing me..and of course her piercings..all of this combined on a regular basis can drive you insane

If your conversations are already that sexual, just bloody ask her! Be prepared for all the shit that may go along with a workplace relationship though.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK, many years, side by side. Fun talk, fun times. Sometimes she confides in you, sometimes you in her. She cries, you lend a shoulder. That's a good thing.

Then you hook up. You have fun, she has fun. You're satisfied. She's in love. She will become dependent on you to continue that relationship. You're ok with that... for now.

Pretty soon she'll become more dependent, or vice versa. I'm thinking it will be her. Or she'll grow tired of you. You're not what she thought.

So you split up.

You're working side by side again. But it's quiet. Very quiet. And you pray that it will remain quiet. But it won't. Trust me, it won't.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not me, but a few of my best friends were. This never ends well. Two of them quit their jobs, and one lost her job with some made up stuff. Why does the girl always lose?

D_76rtgyh

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been in that situation and in my case I made it clear I was interested but made it very clear I wasn't interested in anything other than a one time deal. I got lucky and it worked out.

avg_joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How should you ask someone that you have worked with for a few years, side by side, that you want to have sex with them. Or should you even make an attempt to try in fear that it will destroy your working relation.

I told my co-worker, who hit my butt a couple of times, that I want to check his package, and he let me do it after I urged him several times. You've gotta have a courage to ask your co-worker. Otherwise, he won't notice your feelings towards him.