What side of the bed do you sleep?

Tyl3rDurd3n

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(U.S) Passenger Side for Falling asleep. Drivers side for Cuddling and just playing around in bed.
I'm rather insistent on it too....I don't know why. But after so many years of falling asleep passenger side, I feel strange falling asleep next to my girlfriend on the other side. Like there's somebody else in bed with us.....:confused:

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I start out in the middle & usually end up on the passenger side...
this is weird, but I feel like if I sleep on the driver's side, I'll fall off!:confused:

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm all over the bed!! I don't have any set side or sleeping position. I've never actually ever slept with anyone. I'm not sure I would feel comfortable sleeping with another body next to mine. Geez, I am sooooo weird.
I've had girls fall asleep in my bed after we've sexed, but I usually get up and move to the couch or go to another room to relax. I've had to wake a few girls and tell them it's time to go home. This doesn't usually go very well, but that's just how I am.
Most guys I sex with are told in advance they are not staying for breakfast.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
In my own bed alone I sleep in the middle.
When someone is with me I sleep in the passenger side.
When I'm at anyone else's house sleeping beside someone it's usually against the wall unless I'm sleeping beside one friend in particular who prefers the wall.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
passenger or driver's side?
Neither.
I sleep diagonal.

I really do...
So do I, and here's why:

When alone, I sleep at an angle (diagonally) with my feet towards the lower right and my head towards the upper left. I started to do this after a few nights at home while dealing with cancer. I used to sleep on the right, then one morning I rolled out of the bed (I had become accustomed to those darling railings of hospital beds and was without them at home). I hit the floor and in my weakened state was unable to get back up. It was still night, and dark so I lay there shivering until the day broke at which point I pulled the phone off the shelf and called someone who had a key to the apartment to come and help me. A few nights later (after another hospital stay) I began sleeping at an angle and haven't rolled out of bed again since; so, I know it works-it also gives me space to hold onto my comfort pillow (not that I need to do that every night).