What sign are you?

walker12

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I once came across a very clever and funny greeting card that said the following of Scorpios:

"You are shrewd in business and you cannot be trusted. You shall attain the pinnacle of success, mostly because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered."

I don't know about you other Scorpios, but this is a perfect description of my professional or career traits.

Apparently, the company that made this card is called "Smart Alex" and they make cards for all of the Zodiac signs.

They are all very funny.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once came across a very clever and funny greeting card that said the following of Scorpios:

"You are shrewd in business and you cannot be trusted. You shall attain the pinnacle of success, mostly because of your total lack of ethics. You are a perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered."

I don't know about you other Scorpios, but this is a perfect description of my professional or career traits.

Apparently, the company that made this card is called "Smart Alex" and they make cards for all of the Zodiac signs.

They are all very funny.

Now, do you expect anyone to admit to that? LOL! I guess my Cancer and Leo must temper that. But I have seen many fellow Scorpios that it does fit.:biggrin1:

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snap, we share exactly the same birthday. I have Aquarius rising in my sign...

Interestingly I was told by an Astrologer, that Scorpio's are the best candidate to prove the fact that the horoscopes really do define personality traits.... Apparently if you got 200 Scorpios together and locked them in a room, in an hour, most of them would be shagging each others brains out...

funny..from your pics that doesn't look like Aquarius rising! and I do agree with your Astrologer's comments. now how do we get another 198 Scorpios in that room with us..'cause that part certainly applies to me!

bond_to

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gemini - no split personalities - just one very diverse one!
Capricorn rising - the reason I'm neither dead nor in jail
Moon in Pisces - cry me a river.