What silly misconception did you have about sex?

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Did you have any silly (as in comical) misconceptions about sex before you found out the truth? Perhaps one of those playground/sleepover/slumber party rumors that ended up totally inaccurate?

As a younger guy with a cursory knowledge of what went where, I wondered what the dangers were of peeing inside the woman during intercourse :smile:. It seemed an eminently reasonable possibility to me. I did not realize that there's a sort of shut-off valve when a guy gets an erection. It finally made sense to me once I was able to masturbate to orgasm, when I was 12 or 13. (Actually, I cheerfully admit that, to this day, I don't know biomechanically how the male body only allows one kind of fluid out at a time. Pretty cool!)

Kevbo

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly misconception about sex - Having sex with a guy will make him like you and call you back.

WRONG

Actually, I think my misconception is similar but that it won't make them like you, it's that they can't stop liking you due to how well your sexual chemistry goes.

Which is very true.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually when I was a kid because all the girls around always wore bras I didn't think girls had nipples. I also thought that girls lasted forever so I had to, and that when a girl got wet it was ridiculous and she like... dripped everywhere ( like literally a faucet with slight release ), but good thing reality has shown me otherwise. I'm girl enough to answer in my own opinion.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Silly misconception about sex - Having sex with a guy will make him like you and call you back.

WRONG

:frown1: i've had the same thing with 2 girls in college that i wanted to be with for real. Most girls think guys just want to use them for sex, but i've had the exact opposite in my case.... however i digress.

But for me... i started my sex education when i was 10.... i was masturbating and watching those sex education shows on playboy/ adam and eve channels on the living room TV where my parents used to have an illegal box for descrambling all the channels. Before then i thought all STDs where just spawned/ manifested/ made from the pure act of sex, not just transmitted ... thank you "sex calls" for educating my young innocent mind lol

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks. I change my quote to say "all women except Dolfette" :smile:
pft! any decent parent explains to a daughter that you can't buy love & approval with sex. the girls who thought you could were in a definite minority where i come from.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
pft! any decent parent explains to a daughter that you can't buy love & approval with sex. the girls who thought you could were in a definite minority where i come from.

Oh I know that good parents should tell their daughters that. I guess the girls here in America (more specifically the upper midwest) don't listen to their parents much, because I can't tell you how many women around here have given into this thought.
And sadly a lot of guys are happy to take what they can get and leave the rest (meaning the girls heart). It pisses me off, but it's a trend I've noticed.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

WRONG

Many women also have this one

Silly misconception about sex - NOT Having sex with a guy will make him like you and call you back.

WRONG

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Many women also have this one

Silly misconception about sex - NOT Having sex with a guy will make him like you and call you back.

WRONG

Tru dat.

I know this is women's issues, but the question seems to apply to everyone so I thought I should mention I could never for the life of me figure out what a blowjob was. I remember one day I got a hair dryer and blew it against my dick and ass. I remember thinking, "this feels nice, but it seems like a lot of work for the girl".

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tru dat.

I know this is women's issues, but the question seems to apply to everyone so I thought I should mention I could never for the life of me figure out what a blowjob was. I remember one day I got a hair dryer and blew it against my dick and ass. I remember thinking, "this feels nice, but it seems like a lot of work for the girl".

LOL. That's cute.