What size are the VERY small penises?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like, I've heard/read that some guys really are 3 or 2 inches hard...even 1 inch. For some reason, I just find that hard to believe...I'm not trying to offend anyone by saying that, I just think these supposed "2 1/2 inch" penises are just hyperboles.

Look at a ruler. What is honestly the SMALLEST you've seen when HARD? Use the ruler as a reference!

Reactions: deleted18464931

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
According to a report I read some time ago and I don't have the link, some doctors have determined that the smallest sexually functioning dick is 1.7 inches long.

There are giant men that are almost 8 feet tall. Then there are midgets two feet tall. What is so difficult about believing that some men have a micro penis of 1.7 to 4 inches erect? And then there are a few 9 plus inch dicks erect as well? Look at women. Some almost have no breast development and others are well, almost obscenely blessed.

Nature has great variables in every other category. What is so hard about believing that there would be that great a variance in dick sizes as well.

Because of the number of guys with dicks less than 4 inches erect, the average has been determined by doctors and nurses who do the measuring and not the guys at 5. 1 to 5.3 inches erect.

Measurection.com has a lot of small dick pictures. Go take a look. You will be surprised. Most of the men with the smallest dicks are also very over weight. The fat pad makes their dicks appear up to two inches shorter than it would if they had average weight.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like, I've heard/read that some guys really are 3 or 2 inches hard...even 1 inch. For some reason, I just find that hard to believe...I'm not trying to offend anyone by saying that, I just think these supposed "2 1/2 inch" penises are just hyperboles.

Look at a ruler. What is honestly the SMALLEST you've seen when HARD? Use the ruler as a reference!

Why can't you believe it? :confused: We have discussed small penises at length on this site. Some men have the misfortune of having a micropenis. Others are merely smaller than average. I once saw a guy who was only 4.5" in length bone pressed. :frown1: That was not a fun night.
Micropenis is a medical term that describes an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean penis size.[1] The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum is without ambiguity such as hypospadias.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Why can't you believe it? :confused: We have discussed small penises at length on this site. Some men have the misfortune of having a micropenis. Others are merely smaller than average. I once saw a guy who was only 4.5" in length bone pressed. :frown1: That was not a fun night.
Micropenis is a medical term that describes an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the meanpenis size.[1] The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum is without ambiguity such as hypospadias.

Your information as is almost always very accurate. I do take issue with your last phrase. "That was not a fun night." No one can put a quantitative number on fun. It is what you feel and there is no math or mathematical jargon that can change how we feel.

If you meant by the word "fun" that that size dick just didn't bring you to graet heights in orgasmic pleasure, that is the way it is and there is no reason to feel guilty about it.

If you mean that the entire night had to be a dud just based on a penis size would disappoint me as there is so much more to a person than dick size. Seeing a great movie, having a great romantic meal. Sometimes those things bring more pleasure in the end.

My take is that if two people really love each other, than they will make what they have in sexual organs work. Lesbians don't even have a penis at all and they use strap ons and pleasure each other greatly.

If two people love each other they can make it work. If it is just a fuck buddy, no strings attached, then yeah dick size would be most important. But I would hope that both partners knwo that going into the night. Not fair if only one knows that.

And for God's sake, never ever put anyone down for phsycial attributes that they have absolutely no control over. People choose to bwe assholes. So fire away at them for being asshoels. They made that choice. I doubt any guy with a four inch dick ask God to give him a small dick. I really doubt that happened. I've never heard of a guy asking a doctor to reduce his dick to four inches.

rockgoddess

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had sex with a guy with a very small penis. I guesstimated it at 2". But I know it was just slightly longer than my index finger, which held next to a ruler is 2 and 3/4". So maybe he was an even 3".

But he was extremely thick.

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes, there are tiny guys out there. I am not gay so never seen one in person but rented a video once from a series. I prefer amateur (or at least pretend amateur) and so was curious about this series. The camera, producer guy has sex with amateurs. His name is Ed Powers. I would have never thought an erection could be so small. I would luv to be the bf AFTER a guy that small given the chuckles it would bring me at the female response to difference.

LilCuckHubby

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Some of us do have a very small penis. Check out my gallery. We did meet one guy who was smaller than me. He was on a Navy base in Gulfport, Ms so I am sure he caught some flack from others for being so small. His penis was between 2 and 3 inches but also very thin. It felt weired being the guy with the larger penis!!

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
According to one source, "Micro penis refers to a penis that, when erect is less than 6cm(2.6”), and less than 7cm(2.76”) in girth." Other sources say simply that a micropenis is any penis that is "unusually small." About one in 200 men have micropenis. So far this discussion has focused on length as the criterion, but girth is obviously just as important, if not more important.

I consder my penis to be "unusually small," since 9 out of 10 men are significantly thicker, and the average girth is a full inch thicker than mine. If most women "cannot feel my cock" with a 4 inch girth, anything less than that (2.76 inches) ceases to be an issue.

It's interesting that, according to the definition qioted by NJQT466, micropenis only applies to men without hypospadias, because of the genital ambiguity hypospadias implies. Since I have hypospadias, the term micropenis is inapplicable, regardless of my size. In other words, since nature had a tough time deciding whether to make me a boy or a girl, I should be expected to have a small penis.

When NJQT says that sex with a small penis was "not a fun night," she is simply saying that she values the intensity of sexual intercourse, and a small penis doesn't provide it. She has every right to be disappointed in nthe context of her wants and needs, and should not be criticized for that. She isn't saying she would never consider giving that up for something else (i.e., love) that was more important.

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my prior post, I said that 9 out of 10 men have significantly larger girth than I do (under 4 inches). According to this source, it's 95 out of 100 (based on a study of 5000 men). That's consistent with my own experience with numerous women who have told me that I was the first man they could not feel during penetration.

The difference between "unusually small" and "micropenis" is not clear cut. Most men with a so-called "micropenis" do not meet that definition in terms of both length and girth. Since most of a woman's nerve endings are in the shallow area of the vagina, even the "micropenis" described by rock goddess above as "extremely thick" would have much more potential for satisfying a woman than my 5 inch long pencil dick.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I never did measure him, the penis was essentially just a big fat head/knob (minus a shaft) and 2 average sized balls. That was maybe 30 years back, and it isn't fair to try using a ruler now as a way to figure what size he was. He was hot as hell in every other way.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
They Most definitely EXIST...

Not sure how str8 guys deal with them..

my esperience has just been with me fucking them..

the most recent experience was interesting though.. as he'd said he was a top and then he turned out to be a big ole muscle bttm..

his dick was so small.. and he had super small balls..

just as long as they know there bottoms, i'll fuck em.. its a turn on to me to have the bigger dick..