What size Boobs do you straight guys like ?.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
In Australia, the UK and many European countries, the average bra size is anywhere from a Double C to a Double D cup.

Actually, the only really reliable survey of it (from Vanderbilt U) said that the current average is a 36C, up from a 34B, and that the increase in average size is due to the obesity epidemic.

You're probably thinking of the Women's World article that said 34D was average, but that's both inaccurate and untrue.

Oh, and I'll clarify in case it wasn't blatantly obvious from my location that I'm talking about America. :)

Shadow69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Actually, the only really reliable survey of it (from Vanderbilt U) said that the current average is a 36C, up from a 34B, and that the increase in average size is due to the obesity epidemic.

You're probably thinking of the Women's World article that said 34D was average, but that's both inaccurate and untrue.

Oh, and I'll clarify in case it wasn't blatantly obvious from my location that I'm talking about America. :)

I was actually referring to a consumer study done two years ago by a leading consumser advocate magazine and the results of a 5 year study by the CSIRO into body shape and how much they have changed since the last Australian female body shape study was conducted in the late 70's.

Though, averages do very from country to country and at one stage the average cup size in Scandinavia, Poland and parts of Germany was a D cup, before fad diets reached them.
And they can also change from generation to generation, through varying means.

Once again proving that the female body is a beautiful and amazing machina. :D:cool:

IchWill69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The problem with large breasts is that they often come attached to large women. Of course, that isn't always the case though and I've been with some women that had amazing breasts and bodies to match.

Real breasts I think are best around 34C up-to 36D. However, when you get up to the D-cup on them I'm looking for firmness and good shape. I hate saggy grandma boobs that drop like bombs straight down.

I actually think fake breasts are nicer if the woman has had them done well and taken care of them well. People say you can feel the difference, but a good pair is really hard to tell from the real deal. Plus, there is nothing on this earth as hot as a set of DDs on a thin chick.

AmerykTCSAGuY

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm a Russ Meyer type, all the way. I love huge tits, no matter what. The biggest I've fucked were 36J and they were wonderful.

But tits of any kind are awesome. :)

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i, absolutely honestly, do not care at all about size when it comes to breasts, i do like them "well-formed", REAL and not overly huge. when it starts getting into the realm of DD and higher, i've known a couple girls with those and i'm sorry, if you have any sense of compassion you would know what a pain the back, rear, everywhere it is for them. two of them have had reductions, down to size D's still which are just huge, but its helped them enjoy their own lives more. hugely massive, no good. and i can TOTALLY enjoy myself a pretty pair of A's any day of the week. i guess what it comes down to is, if any girl is willing to share her wealth with me, i'll love it!

Booble

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D

deleted136887

Probably been said. The nicest tits are the ones closest to hand. Never tell the tits in your face that you prefer some other ones. Owner of said tits are likely to tell you to take your cock and shove it up your arse.
Small tits are nice too.