What size Boobs do you straight guys like ?.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Damn, I honestly thought that a decent minority of guys liked small breasts, but now I feel like I've been deluding myself all these years - not a single one of you cited a strong preference for As. (At least I know how the guys with tiny dicks must feel around here, though!)

I find A and B cups look better in nearly every form of clothing. Bigger boobs draw too much attention to the chest area it's too easy to get lost in them. Smaller boobs are sexier and when the bra comes off as they're almost always nice and pert. And the bra looks much sexier (due to their size they always scream "skimpy")!

voyeuristic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
forest, I don't understand why someone my size would even bother to wear a bra, though - I certainly don't need the support! Maybe for the B cups it's a bit more necessary?

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
forest, I don't understand why someone my size would even bother to wear a bra, though - I certainly don't need the support! Maybe for the B cups it's a bit more necessary?

I'm not sure either but it's hardly for me to worry about. I'm perfectly happy with A cups with or without the bra.

Perhaps it could be a nice touch? I personally enjoy removing one. :biggrin1:

You have a nice pert pair, by thew way.

DeepCurve

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's all about proportion. A short, petite woman can look great with small boobs. A really tall gal, or one with very wide hips, needs a bigger rack to balance out the rest of her. But top-heavy is no better than being light on top, IMHO. And "bigger than her head" just looks ridiculous.

The comment voyeuristic made about not needing a bra is spot on. In fact it's one of the leading reasons why women who are already fairly large get implants - they can throw away their bras, and don't need to clap a hand to their chests every time they walk up a flight of stairs. ;-)

Peter19

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I break breasts into two categories real and enhanced.

A) Real I like 34 C. Why? Because they're big enough to have fun with and yet the 34 measurement means that she will not blow up into a fatty and probably has a real nice stomach, ass, and legs all of which are important. 36 C is alright, but I've known some girls with 36 C that had a bit of a stomach or were just a little thicker than I like and anything 38 C or over is dangerous, beacause they are most likely attached to a big woman.

B) Enhanced: I like 36 DD the most. The range that I'll go up to is F depending on the height of the woman (taller bigger boobs) anything over an F gets cartoonish. I think DD is the best though all around.

D_rigcockdom

Just Browsing
Media
I just like a girl who is in shape, but still has curves. I've only been sexually active with Cs and above, but there's nothing wrong with having less than Cs.

Most importantly, it's a big turn-on when a girl takes care of her body, regardless of breast size.

As far as fake ones go... I've actually been with a girl who had fake tits, and I didn't know until after a friend told me later. So, although I wouldn't seek out a girl with fake boobs, I'd try not to discriminate.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A handful is good enough for me. I do have some of the biggest mitts on this site so take that into consideration ;)

karoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My favorite set of tits Ever was on my long legged 5'11" brainy geeky sexy mathmetician ex. Shoulda kept her...

She had perfectly gravity-defiant B-cup boobs, very fair complection, long graceful neck and slender shoulders. Light brown hair she usually wore down below her shoulders. Her legs and ass were a little thick, but very nice, and pretty feet too.

But those boobs were the greatest; she had little pink pencil-eraser nipples on the soft pink aereole that would puff up when you kissed them. She would actually have strong orgasms from me doing the old suck nibble chew etc on her blushing decolletage.

Fond memories, thanks for asking, Booble Dude!