What size Boobs do you straight guys like ?.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just like a girl who is in shape, but still has curves. I've only been sexually active with Cs and above, but there's nothing wrong with having less than Cs.

Most importantly, it's a big turn-on when a girl takes care of her body, regardless of breast size.

As far as fake ones go... I've actually been with a girl who had fake tits, and I didn't know until after a friend told me later. So, although I wouldn't seek out a girl with fake boobs, I'd try not to discriminate.
That's it for me too. I like a fit in shape body. The tits are secondary.

unhfighter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree..if the body is fit then the breasts should be fit too. There are gals at school..college...that have had implants too big for their body

minkalover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well in my fantasy world I'd like them as big as possible! Like Minka, Kayla Kleevage, Busty Dusty etc. But here in the "real" world i like nothing less than a C if possible.

D

deleted509196

I'm a woman, but I think I'd prefer small-medium, something like a B or a C. I think my boobs are great. A nice handful. Oh and natural, definitely.

my missus boobs are size 32D, 100% natural, she also has nice big round nips :cool:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
D cup or possibly DD. Of course it depends on a woman's body shape as well. I like the biggest tits that look good on her frame. Some girls have tits too big for their bodies, most have tits that are too small for their bodies.

But usually a D cup is perfect. It's all about the T&A.

FWillie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They gotta be big enough to titfuck, but not so big that they sag like a plastic shopping bag.

YASHOE1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the bigger the better ee ff gg hh i love monster implants on slim petite women.chelsea charms and penelope black diamond are my 2 top favorite size ladies.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like a full C generally overall, depends on their body type. I'm an ass & legs guy, and that's what attracted me to my wife, she had small boobs when we met, probably B cup, about 104 lbs, after about 2 years, and lots of fucking, she weighed 114 lbs with full D's. I didn't complain. she was stacked. she turned a lot of heads, and she enjoyed the attention she got. I heard, "you are a lucky bastard" a lot more. she joked that my big dick, made her orgasm frequently, resulting in boob growth. we would go nude with friends boating on secluded beaches, and she got more than her share of the attention. 30 yrs and 3 kids later, she wears a EE size, unfortunately her ass is huge but the legs are too bad still.

AustinPA

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never found any too big but lots I would have liked bigger. One JJ cup friend doesn't really sag at all and she can take all of my big dick and my friend with 14.25" between them. Unfortunately, her pussy can't take all I got to give her but she tries and tries and tries and tries and tries all night long at least twice a month.