What size cock is too big?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_BarryBunwarmer, Sep 28, 2008.

?

What size cock is too big?

1. 8inches

23 vote(s)
    8.4%
  2. 8 and a half

18 vote(s)
    6.6%
  3. 9

36 vote(s)
    13.2%
  4. 9 and a half

35 vote(s)
    12.8%
  5. 10

52 vote(s)
    19.0%
  6. There is no such thing as too big

109 vote(s)
    39.9%
  1. D_BarryBunwarmer

D_BarryBunwarmer Account Disabled

I think 8inches is really big and really hot. 8 and a half is jumbo, 9 is scary but ok, 9 and a half is borderline freakish, and 10 is "stay away"

2. wispandex_bulge

Albums:
    The poll is probably poorly questioned. A penis that is too big for sex is not too big to allow someone the ability to reproduce as they can be jacked off and sperm used to impregnate. Also, most woudl agree that there are different size tolerances anally compared to vaginally. Of the guys I know with really large penises, they have enough issues as it is without someone else telling them that its too big. I beleive that no penis is too big, although I woudl agree some are larger than I would find comfortable.

3. cacco777

cacco777 New Member

I'm not going to pretend to be the most promiscuous guy out there, but I had sex with enough vaginas to know when it feels tight and when it feels loose.

My last girlfriend had a tiny vagina, at 7x5.5" I was way too big for her. She was only 5' tall. It was mainly the girth that was too much for her. So ideally, a penis of girth 4-4.5" would be much more suitable for her.

On the other hand, from all the women I've been with, only one of them made me feel inadequate, she was too loose for me. However, strangely enough she had fun and she enjoyed every single second of it.

The moral of the story is that "how big is too big" depends on the person, and there is no one answer.

4. larrynkd

larrynkd Member

Albums:
    10 inches too big? If it hadn't been for a buddy of mine with 10 inches, I probably never would have discovered the art of penis worship and enjoyment.

A large penis might be too big for a particular woman (or man), but For Everything there is a Season.

5. cravincock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    there is NO COCK that is too BIG
    end of story

6. 2hung4some

2hung4some Member

Albums:
    As a "freakish" man I don't think that too big is the problem - more inexperience! No cock is too big if the recipient knows what to do!

7. Principessa

Gold Member

The question is too vague. Plus men and women will answer differently. As a previously married gay man I know likes to say, "you can't bottom out in an ass." :biggrin1: All women are built differently and have different abilities and capacities to accomodate a penis. What is too big for me might be just right for some one else.

8. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

9 inches is over kill.

9. Zuriel

Zuriel New Member

Albums:
    QFT

10. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    No way a dick can be too big. Might too big for some things, life sticking in your ear, but who the hell wants to do that when I got a perfectly fine, tight ass and throat.

11. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    BIG is objective to many people

12. rizla_plus

rizla_plus New Member

Albums:
    I am a fairly adventurous gay. I have had penises in me as large as 9.5" and I enjoy them thoroughly. Lame sex makes it unbearable. It's really up to how the well-endowed man and the receiver makes use of it. Large penises needs to be lubed generously for one. Also the sexual positions that can be used. I could take maybe 10" or larger. But i still have to find one.

Frankly I enjoy thicker penises much more than thinner ones. But it seems to me that the longer ones tend to be thicker.

Just my observation.

13. JEZZY

JEZZY New Member

I have never found one too big for me. I am with someone that has over 12 inches and it fits me just fine. He knows how to use it and I enjoy every inch of it. And, since I perfer to be bottom, it is all the better.

14. bigbiboy

bigbiboy New Member

I'm very greedy when it comes to cocks, and the bigger it is the more I want it. I have had a few that were a real tight fit but always gotten them in me. It feels so sexy after being really stretched out. As for being too long, I like it deep. But my greed for bigger cocks has once or twice gone a bit too far and I have ended up having 11 inches going balls deep in me. It can hurt a bit, but I have always gritted my teeth and took it like a man.

Oh and the perfect size for a cock is one that is just that bit too big to fit inside me comfortably.

15. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    There is no such thing as too big

16. PeterPoole

PeterPoole New Member

Hard to answer... It depends on the person receiving I guess...

17. SuperStud

SuperStud New Member

Depends on the context too. If I'm walking around on a nude beach, I'd want a fully limp cock measung 7" or so slapping around between my legs. That would be an excellent size.

A tiny little 5 foot tall girl would probably say that's way too big, and some 6 foot 4 inch tall african goomba girl amazon woman might think it's just right.

Along the same lines, a dingle dangle that is 5 inches HARD would be very unimpressive at a nude beach, the short girl would like it, and the big woman would laugh.

18. Mike7

Mike7 New Member

Albums:
    SuperStud you are really underestimating how much petite women can handle. There isn't much correlation between vagina depth and physical size.

19. Pumper107

Pumper107 New Member

More than a mouth full

20. TinyPrincess

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL, this little 4'11 girl would say it's way too small !!! :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted