B_howbigeh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
6.5 length
4.5 girth
uncut

I could probably get near 7 inches length and 5 girth if im super super excited, or at least I like to tell myself that :p

20 years old, almost 21, still a virgin although ive been told by many that im cute/hot. just insecure about the size of my "tiny" dick lol.

soooo, if the time ever comes (which I doubt lol) where I get to fuck a girl... it would be nice to know what size condoms I would need as ive never bought them before. sure would suck to buy a medium just to find out theyre WAYY too big once we got into the bed hahahaah

thanks.

Not tiny, and you can masturbate with them too. Get a feel for it.

kjguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think you're small at all, dude. You're perfectly normal/average. You start to realize this things after awhile. I'm 9x6, and I used to worry that I was small. When I starting have people become mesmerized by my dick, and realized that Magnums seemed to be the only condom I could use that allowed to feel anything, I suspected I was a lot larger than I previously thought.

As for you, you should be fine with what's generally available. Any basic condom will do. You won't fall out and it should fit to you. I remember before I had sex, I had all kinds of misconceptions and worries too. But you'll be fine, man!

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The regular sizes should work fine. The length is usually not a factor. Condoms are longer than they need to be for most guys. Some of the condom just stays rolled up.

If you have never used a condom, buy a few and try putting them on so that you don't have to figure it out under pressure and maybe in the dark when you actually have a need for one.