what size condoms for me?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by B_howbigeh, Feb 10, 2010.

1. B_howbigeh

B_howbigeh New Member

6.5 length
    4.5 girth
    uncut

I could probably get near 7 inches length and 5 girth if im super super excited, or at least I like to tell myself that :p

20 years old, almost 21, still a virgin although ive been told by many that im cute/hot. just insecure about the size of my "tiny" dick lol.

soooo, if the time ever comes (which I doubt lol) where I get to fuck a girl... it would be nice to know what size condoms I would need as ive never bought them before. sure would suck to buy a medium just to find out theyre WAYY too big once we got into the bed hahahaah

thanks.

2. blokeovertheroad

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    just normal size ones fella

3. Vestigial

Gold Member

Not tiny, and you can masturbate with them too. Get a feel for it.

4. kjguy

kjguy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I don't think you're small at all, dude. You're perfectly normal/average. You start to realize this things after awhile. I'm 9x6, and I used to worry that I was small. When I starting have people become mesmerized by my dick, and realized that Magnums seemed to be the only condom I could use that allowed to feel anything, I suspected I was a lot larger than I previously thought.

As for you, you should be fine with what's generally available. Any basic condom will do. You won't fall out and it should fit to you. I remember before I had sex, I had all kinds of misconceptions and worries too. But you'll be fine, man!

5. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

The regular sizes should work fine. The length is usually not a factor. Condoms are longer than they need to be for most guys. Some of the condom just stays rolled up.

If you have never used a condom, buy a few and try putting them on so that you don't have to figure it out under pressure and maybe in the dark when you actually have a need for one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice