What size dildo do you like?

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is my favorite. They come in 5", 6" and 7"....plus vibrators. The 6" hits my prostrate perfectly. Slips right into my ass with a little lube and little effort. Suction cup works great too. Hours of pleasure.......
View attachment 755088
I rode the 6" for almost 1 1/2 hours yesterday....edging the entire time.....it was wonderful.......just constant pleasure. Some times my cock got rock hard...other times a little softer........but the pleasure remained, making my legs shake after awhile....pre-cum starting almost immediately.......breathing and moaning loudly.......the powerful orgasm finally came hands free...very strong, with a huge load of sperm......just nothing like it......

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When my girlfriend fucks me with a strap-on, she uses either a 7 or 8 inch cock with the harness's vacu-lock system. It's thick enough to stretch me, but in no way is it beer-can size. It's also realistic with a mushroom head and big veins. I've had bigger cocks in me, and when I was younger experimented with longer dildos, but this is what I like when she fucks me. And she goes
balls deep.

Reactions: asr2860

Long Island John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I first started using a dildo a few years ago, I of course started with a small one just to see if I liked it. I did. Eventually I started getting bigger and thicker ones. I found that I got more pleasure from the smaller one because I was able to manipulate them better than the larger ones. About 6 inches and not too thick hits the spot for me now.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
An older, softer one (Can't remember the material) that's 8" long and pretty thick at 1 7/8" with a nearly 2" head that I purchased in Tulsa, OK at Priscilla's which is now Patricia's. It gives me a great cum each time I use it and my partner loves to insert it in me. I had a 10" long one by 1 1/2" that was just too hard of a material to enjoy. This softer one is a lot of pleasure.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just got this one. http://blushnovelties.com/Hung-Rider--Bruno--Beige_p_240.html
Started out with the 9" king cock to warm up. Then took a while, but got a little more than half of this in. Damn! That is a stretch. I don't know how people go over 2.5" diameter.

Yes, 2.5" in diameter is a lot! I love girth, and the biggest I take is 2.5" wide, but it isn't round. It's actually oblong, and top to bottom it is almost 3" across. It is quite a stretch! takes the right mood to take it, but when it goes in it is an incredibly full, pleasurable feeling! Takes my breath away! And has me moaning loudly!

And once I get more relaxed and start thrusting with it... OMG! I can get really oud!

Reactions: Mister2101

And once I get more relaxed and start thrusting with it... OMG! I can get really oud!
What lube do you use? I found that the Astroglide liquid and silicone gel didn't seem to be slippery enough.