what size do you wish you were???

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
People's dreams in this forum are so pathetic. If you could LITERALLY be ANY size you wanted to be why the fuck would you settle for 7 or 8 hahaha. Double that at the VERY least. Fucking TRIPLE it! You'd be a fucking GOD. That's what I would do without question. I want it to reach past my head and be thick enough to wrap my arms around.

D

deleted15329811

People's dreams in this forum are so pathetic. If you could LITERALLY be ANY size you wanted to be why the fuck would you settle for 7 or 8 hahaha. Double that at the VERY least. Fucking TRIPLE it! You'd be a fucking GOD. That's what I would do without question. I want it to reach past my head and be thick enough to wrap my arms around.
That sounds hot but youd never fuck anyone it would be too large!

Reactions: skeezer
D

deleted15291411

2 more inches (making 8), just to make it easier to get in my mouth. Same girth.

Reactions: Zak Bull

Bavarian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A bit too thick for my taste. I'd prefer about as thick as an 8.4oz Red Bull can (so 2" diameter/ about 6" circumference) and long enough to wrap around YOUR monster cock, round and round, covering it from base to tip.

And that's when soft, I'd also want to be a grower, not a shower.

Gonzo4886

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
10x7

10 inches long and 8 inch girth at the base, just for looks, and 7 inch girth mid-shaft because my girl loves being stretched.
I just bottom out now at 8 inches so the extra length and girth at the base would just be for me and looks. The rest would be functional.

Reactions: GJackN

igetuwet

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm at at huge 8 inches length and 6 inches thick so its perfect i smack the end of the pussy and make them squeal but I'd love to be 10 inches by 7 inches thick jesus pussy is tight for me now that would be awesome especially 18 years old pussy fuck me you wouldn't fit they'd love it

MDM8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: chesticles55
D

deleted12933901

Depends on the day but i vary between 8,1 and 8,3 in length and 6,4 and 6,8 in girth. I really like girth more since I like to feel my penis between my thighs and till now girth was more preferred by the women. Length can be a bit of an inconvenience during all day life and activities but I wouldn't mind getting a bit longer, too xD But nevertheless I'm quite happy