what size do you wish you were???

chesticles55

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No even when reading what size they have. So many people have 8 inch dicks.
If you look at a lot of people who claim things, they’ll either have no photos or have measurement photos with soft tapes, angled oddly, sitting down, etc. or any combination of such. I’m not saying huge dicks don’t exist, or no one here has a huge dick, or even that many people here don’t. But if you measure perpendicular to your torso with a hard ruler, without bone pressing, suddenly a lot of these “8 inch dicks” start exponentially disappearing.

D

deleted1177572

I have pondered this for a long time and I will go with the top of my range 7.0 x 5.5. The present is 5.5 x 4.5 and those are both maxes.

Nigel_Toronto

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone would like a bit extra, but I'm pretty happy with my 6" x 5.5". I DO wish I was more of a shower. When I'm not "in the game" my dick shrinks to embarrassing proportions! I would like to have a 4" dangler when I'm on the beach or at the gym.

tiny one here

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I like the extremes for visual appeal - innies to 9 inchers. Length and girth together is awesome but so is a more modest endowment that gets rock hard. But the previous poster was right - we should embrace what we have! That being said, I absolutely love a huge hung man!

trapmusik6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's almost summer time so i have no choice but to show off my size lol. i'm 8.5 x 7in, but I would love to be 12 x 8. Just having a foot of dick would be incredible to feel swinging between my legs, and I already love that feeling at my current size.
Also sucking myself every morning and night of course. I can't image how much I would cum knowing I would be flooding my own mouth and hopefully face because I couldn't swallow fast enough lol

Reactions: GJackN

st2000

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
7x7
Now 6.5 length and 6 girth
if i can choose my size i would do exactly your size man
you're perfect
7 1/4 girth: i have lot of problems
and my length between 5,5 and 6 inches is bad looking because of this girth
girls like not too big and nice to see .. and well you still can do oral or even anal (poor her)
seriously man ... sya a big thank you to have the best size you could have
7 inches length? would not be much of use i guess you can already go deep

D

deleted1152486

if you could choose a size for your cock, what size would you like to be? I'm 7.25" x 6.25" erect and small when flaccid. well, not small, but no big bulge in my pants. I was thinking about 10" x 8", but still not a big show-er. my wife of almost 30 yrs says i'm long enough and insists my cock is getting fatter. in fact she says she knows it is, because it's tighter down there now than before(children, she had 3). I don't think she could handle all 10" if I had it, but some sexual positons might be more gratifying, like side -to -side, and easier to perform.
I wish men had bigger hearts than dicks!