what size do you wish you were???

shaved and trimmed

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy ish with what I have. Only problem wife has gone through change of life a bit early, not sure if it's related but she's gotten so tight it hurts her now to have sex. Said it always did some but not like the past year or so. So a bit less girth for her comfort would make sex better and more often.

Hyperspermia92

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sad to see you're not happy with the size you have. Ever think about having a bigger heart thana bigger dick?
I mean I like my size but I truly want to be bigger. Like 11 would be perfect to go along with my 6’5 frame and allow me to self suck

D

deleted7145421

Returning to jelqing has put me at closer to 9 than 8.5 which I was way back when I first posted here. I wouldn't mind 9.5 :/
Does afleitch ever post any more, or under a different name? Just checked out his pics when browsing this thread and that is one giant set of genitals!

paskharen

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would take 2 more inches in length, (and some girth to keep it proportional) bringing me over the 10" mark with over half an inch to spare. Get in touch with tinyprinces and cash in the 20 000 dollar

Reactions: GJackN
D

deleted9661261

8" length and about 5.5" girth and I would be a grower. Plus, I'm topping all big booty bottoms and would be in a relationship with another man who is vers and have the same size penis as me. Just saying!