what size do you wish you were???

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
there's a certain girth that i dont want. i think me penis is thick enough at just over 5" girth. i've sucked a guys dick and he was kinda thick and it was difficult, and i didn't want to do it and i know i didn't do a good job.
but another guy i blew him off a couple times, he was like 4" long and thin and uncut and boy i had his toes curling the whole way.

i think anything 5.5" girth and over is difficult to suck.

Reactions: PricklyPerry

centauer6

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi,

I´ve always wanted a bigger size. I must have been 20 when I realized it won´t grow any further :-(

so I live with 5,45'' (14 cm) and 5,85'' (15 cm) circumference (= 1,86'' or 4,77 cm diameter) and flacid it´s not even 2'' big. I do have fun having sex though ;-)

I don´t know if I had stronger sensations with a bigger cock but I would just LOVE to have a package to show thourgh my pants and I would LOVE to show off a big cock in showers, toilets etc.

so 10'' x 7'' is my dream!

So what do you think when you look at me and my cock? do I have enoungh to be sexy?

And: does any of the enlargement methods actually work? I doubt it so far but let me know your experience (half an inch would actually mean quite a lot to me) thanks!

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Believe this or not, sometimes i just want to be normal, being stared at in public is not all it`s cracked up to be, especially when your making eye contact with someone while your talking to them and half of what you say goes in one ear and out the other because their too busy staring at my bulge. Straight guys sometimes try and make my life harder than it should be, and woman seem to always non-shallantly glance and go from being rude to being nice, it`s like their putting on the mask so you never really know what your getting yourself into. If i were to describe my relationships with woman i`d have to say it`s like a bag of trail mix, filled with a whole lotta nuts and very few raisins.

lafever

Reactions: MrHappy311

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would gladly be the original posters 7.25" x 6.25" !!

Honestly... I can't understand why some of you who are already a nice BIG size want to be freakishly big! To the point of being uncomfortable for most partners!

I am a little over 6" long and only 4.5" around. A 6.25" girth would be very welcome here!

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What size would I like to be? Well, being 5.75" here, all I would ever ask is to be two inches longer so I could feel like I was a decent partner in bed. Never feel very adequate at all.

you shouldn't feel bad, i and alot of other poeple enjoy small penises.
this one guy i sucked wasn't bigger than 4" and we had the best time having sex. i truly enjoyed sucking his dick. it was fun.

bigger isn't always better. imo, any thicker than 5.5" girth is too big and i wont blow it, because then it'd be work.

Edit: I'm over 8 now and all i'd ask is to be 9.5" (ten's too much) and maybe 5.5 girth. actually i'm happy with my size. i just want to work the kinks out. it leans and curves to the left. also i wish my balls were bigger and lower. actually no, if you have over 9" but only 5.5 girth it might look too slender, so here's my final answer, i have the ideal length and girth, just trying to straighten things out.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
What size would I like to be? Well, being 5.75" here, all I would ever ask is to be two inches longer so I could feel like I was a decent partner in bed. Never feel very adequate at all.

hi,

I´ve always wanted a bigger size. I must have been 20 when I realized it won´t grow any further :-(

so I live with 5,45'' (14 cm) and 5,85'' (15 cm) circumference (= 1,86'' or 4,77 cm diameter) and flacid it´s not even 2'' big. I do have fun having sex though ;-)

I don´t know if I had stronger sensations with a bigger cock but I would just LOVE to have a package to show thourgh my pants and I would LOVE to show off a big cock in showers, toilets etc.

so 10'' x 7'' is my dream!

So what do you think when you look at me and my cock? do I have enoungh to be sexy?

And: does any of the enlargement methods actually work? I doubt it so far but let me know your experience (half an inch would actually mean quite a lot to me) thanks!
Fredro, Centauer6:

Larger is possible.

See Thunder's Place. New membership is closed at present, but there is a good amount of information that you can access without being a member. And Thunder's does not cost anything to join, and is not selling anything once you do join.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd scale back an inch or two in length so I have more of a chance pounding it deep without the screaming and tugging and pulling away!

Pumpz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i wish i were 10"x8" when hard with balls the size of kiwi fruit and heavy with my man juice, when its flaccid it would be 6"x6"......