what size do you wish you were???

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you were 11x9, an erection could get your dick strangled in one of those 6-pack rings that are always chocking birds + fishes.

Lol those poor environmentalists, imagine, you're out on the beach checking for birds and fish stuck in the rings and you find a guy with one on his dick begging you to take it off.
:lmao:

squidly

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't know. I'm kinda conflicted.
On the one hand I want something like 12" x 9" purely for the feel of it in my hands and for peoples reactions on cam as well as finally finishing that damn thread.

On the other hand I don't want to die a virgin so I guess I'd go for something more like 9" by 7" which is squarely in the 'huge' part of the scale.

Ideally I'd like an inflatable one that changed size.
Well, at least more than usual. :biggrin1:

I'm with ya on the adjustable penis. Make it whatever size the woman wants it for intercourse or head and go hog wild for jerkin. Like something from Futanaria.com:yikes:

been giving this a lot more thought. At least 18.76 inches long, 8.39 inches girth, yeah that's it. I think I could be set with a cock that big.

Oh yeah 11.37 inches flaccid.

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I realised a few days ago that I'm an ideal size as I'm a grower, so it showing through clothes rarely is a problem, I've measured myself at around 7.25 to 7.5 regularly, and at a 5.75'ish girth, I won't have many problems with that, while being abit over the average. All I need to now is to loose some weight, and I'll be set for the swimsuit-season :p

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One whose size comfortably fits all be ideal for the partner maybe
for own self esteem, maybe one that never fails to perform, in your lifetime, no matter what size be OK?