Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I anyone posting in this thread actually doing anything to make their dicks grow?
I'm doing a lot of stretching and starting Christmas I'm going to start erect-jelqing and clamping.

I've been jelqing and clamping for the last 4 months in a (successful) attempt to gain the girth I'm shooting for.

I'm not too concerned with the length, that would just be a bonus.

Are you sure you don't mean centimeters?

Lol, no don't be ridickuseless. I was thinking maybe 4 feet by two feet, but then doing the math I figured I would need a second heart and a set of tricycle wheels.

No I am ok with math my present 6 inch dick is 15cm. I are American but I can still use them thar metrics when I have too.

I anyone posting in this thread actually doing anything to make their dicks grow?
I'm doing a lot of stretching and starting Christmas I'm going to start erect-jelqing and clamping.

Yes I have been watering it and letting it get more sun. No help so far. I am thinking maybe some fertilizer.

jasonstarkiller

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well,John Holmes-son of Sherlock Holmes.I thought,like Snaaaaaaaaaaaake Plisken,you were dead-died chocking on your own penis.I know,it was aids or dope or something,but that sound more funny,as Randell from that Quickie Mart movie.
By the way,a Mister T.I.Hulk tells me,he'd like dick reduction.At 35 inches,his big,green dick is way big for Betty Ross to handle,even with shoe horns,greese,mouth,ass and pussy expansion operations

D_Douchburne_Dickitchy

Account Disabled
Media
It's really difficult to say. I mean, I'm already past the point of fitting it all in a girl, so it's not like any more is going to create a new problem. So why not go all the way to a footlong? To be able to say I've got a twelve inch dick would be so gratifying.
As for girth? I'm at 6.5 now, but I think breaking seven would make my life. Anywhere from 7 to 8 would be perfect.