what size do you wish you were???

tallblondviking

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
8.5 by 5? Wow talk about pencil dick. I'm just 7x5 and I feel very skinny. I wish mine were a half inch thicker in girth and I'd have nice proportions.

Hands down, the BEST fuck I ever had was a guy that size. The length hit...everywhere yet the girth wasn't so bug that I ever got tired or sore. He could have kept that up forever...

Reactions: deleted875903

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
8.5 by 5? Wow talk about pencil dick. I'm just 7x5 and I feel very skinny. I wish mine were a half inch thicker in girth and I'd have nice proportions.

Actually, 5 inches girth is a little above average. It's akin to calling women with C cups flat chested. More than a little small penis humiliation-ish. You probably didn't mean to, just be careful not to distort average proportions into below average or even small.

longandskinny

Cherished Member
Media
Actually, 5 inches girth is a little above average. It's akin to calling women with C cups flat chested. More than a little small penis humiliation-ish. You probably didn't mean to, just be careful not to distort average proportions into below average or even small.
Thanks. I think different studies report different average girths: in some studies 5 is within average range (within one sd of the mean), in others it's over one sd from the mean. But I think most here would agree that 7 is definitely above average, even if 5 is maybe average.

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
long enough to suck myself...easily. by just leaning down i could suck maybe 4 inches...i'd have to be 12 at least i figure. hopefully i'd have friends who'd like that and always wanting to watch. oh and thickness...my hump be about 8 + inches around.

Last edited:

likitisplit

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
my 3rd real meet was an older man, he wanted to be played with and sucked if i wanted. i did his as i drove and i 1st reached over and felt his head sticking up and hard and i said out loud...wow...your head is fuckin huge. i slid my hand down...all 3 inches...of his hard! i had to look over better...his hump on his head was 8 1/2 inches around...and he was 3 inches hard. i did suck him even though his head was all i could get in and found thick heads are my fav even still today.

Reactions: deleted875903