Verified
Gold
Media
St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
12.5x8.5 hard & 9x6.5 soft (which is my current size hard). Would really love to be hung even larger than that, but realize that would probably be too impractical.

Albino420

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
12.5x8.5 hard & 9x6.5 soft (which is my current size hard). Would really love to be hung even larger than that, but realize that would probably be too impractical.

Dammmmmn 12.5"x8.5" would be a sight to behold, but I'd have to see it with my own eyes... ;)

Reactions: hngmusljock

gptyeoj

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm ok with my size honestly, I have a big cock (not a huge cock, but in any world my cock is bigger than average) so I'm grateful for that. Now my current stats are: 6.5x5.1 bpl (6.1" nbpl) and I'm around 3.8 soft. MY IDEAL cock length would be 5" soft (I've always wanted to be a shower) and 7x5.5 NBPL.

I don't need more than that. Even now I get compliments on my size although I've never had a "OH MY GOD WHAT A BIG COCK" I have gotten several compliments for my size and have had plenty of complaints if I push too deep, so I know anything over 7" can become an issue for me to really enjoy sex. (I don't like extremely hard sex, but I like to be able to put my whole cock inside)

hngmusljock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
St. Petersburg, Florida, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To hell with practicality (grin)!
Honestly, deep down I agree with you 100%; & if given the opportunity to be any size permanently, I probably would end up choosing a completely impractical, monsterous size, with a huge set of massive balls to match.

lifterbill

Cherished Member
Media
Honestly, deep down I agree with you 100%; & if given the opportunity to be any size permanently, I probably would end up choosing a completely impractical, monsterous size, with a huge set of massive balls to match.
Glad you think like this. How about the image which follows?:

Attachments

Phoenix7672

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Realistically, likely about 10.5"x6.5", although part of me would like to be something stupidly huge like 14"x8". Hoping through PE I can hit at least 8.5"x5.5" though, with at least a flaccid hang of 6-7"x4.5-5".

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A magically adjustable penis. That way, I'd have the right size for every situation."
At 7.75 x 6.25 I have had no complaints and most women I've been with have commented more on who long my cock is rather then who thick it is. That being said it would be wonderful to all-ways be able to both bottom out and feel like if the fit was any tighter there would be no way you could go balls deep without pulling the skin off your cock, no madder whom your partner was. I would like to 9.5/10 X 6.5.
But if I had the opportunity to pick and have a new size I would want a world record size, say 14 x 9.