what size do you wish you were???

familyman44

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
if you could choose a size for your cock, what size would you like to be? I'm 7.25" x 6.25" erect and small when flaccid. well, not small, but no big bulge in my pants. I was thinking about 10" x 8", but still not a big show-er. my wife of almost 30 yrs says i'm long enough and insists my cock is getting fatter. in fact she says she knows it is, because it's tighter down there now than before(children, she had 3). I don't think she could handle all 10" if I had it, but some sexual positons might be more gratifying, like side -to -side, and easier to perform.
nice man congrats on 30 years 30 years for me to with my wife

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm happy with my size. I do like to pump, the added girth and sensitivity are great, and the 'donut' I get gives a nice "pop" sliding in and out of my wife's pussy. I wouldn't want to be my pumped size normally, because it's far too much for my wife to handle orally, and we both enjoy oral sex too much!

Reactions: Nexolaris

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i think im happy with mine but if i could do it temporary il choose something that give the ability to self suck cause im very tall man.
I'm in the same boat, without being very tall. I'd be pleased with large enough to self suck and take up a lot of the mouth area (because thicker ones are much more nivolving for sucking)

from what i can tell that would often be between 8~11 long, and easily 5.5~6 around, and I've already got the thickness (pretty much).

FinnCorgi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I haven't had a goal for PE, but come to want a full 9 inch length. I'm almost there, but also wish my foreskin was longer and stayed over my glans when semi erect. Girth I'm ok with, but aesthetically wish it was equal circumference from base to head. So, 6.5 to 7inch girth throughout. Having a bigger glans would be great. I kind of have a soft glans if you squeeze it deflation occurs somewhat and I have to kegal to bring it back to it's full size. Yeah, it makes it easier to penetrate logically, but I wish it was as thick as my base. 9x7 sounds like a right number with overhang of foreskin.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I will amend mine. I couldn't give a shit how big or small I am. I haven't self sucked for years, but I am thinking of doing it again, I will have to limber up first.

I am quite happy to stay as is, my dick has served me well, and it is an old friend. I am doing PE as an experiment. If I gain say 1" okay, 2" is too much, 9" of hard cock is a bit of an overstatement, looks good, all the bells and whistles but performance advantage is probably only 10%. If I don't gain, that is okay too, I am happy to be a 7 incher, it looks good to me.