what size do you wish you were???

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd like an inch longer and maybe 1/4" girthier hard.

But what I'd actually prefer would be for my 2<-->5" soft length to become 4<-->5"

It's pretty funny. At nudists events I'll get comments like, "Where'd your dick go?" and "DAMN! Where'd that come from?" less than 15 minutes apart.
I have that problem. When I'm limp, I can go from nearly nonexistent to having up to a couple inches hanging out. No erection or arousal involved. It usually happens when it's warm. If it's cool. It stays tucked. I'm barely a grower.: unamused:

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have that problem. When I'm limp, I can go from nearly nonexistent to having up to a couple inches hanging out. No erection or arousal involved. It usually happens when it's warm. If it's cool. It stays tucked. I'm barely a grower.: unamused:

See the glans ring thread :)

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Check out the "Tribal Ring Circle" on thechaingang.com. and https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009C0I9H...&colid=MKNZOOA7X7TI&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

These are available in 0, 00, and higher gauges with lower interior diameters. In general you can look for PA (Prince Albert) horseshoe, curved, circular barbell rings and find heavier jewelry with smaller interior diamters. You can also google "two piece clamping collars" for industrial supplies, pipe fittings. I haven't tried that but friends have for cockrings. They tell me they save a lot of money.....

BillM

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Beverly Hills (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Do you really mean a girth of 2"?
He probably means diameter. A lot of dildos and plugs are measured that way.
670px-Type-the-Pi-Symbol-Step-3-Version-2.jpg
Yep that about 6.3 INCHES