Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am not looking for much in the way of erect gains as my partner already says she feels close to max capacity, and no partner I've had ever felt like I needed any extra. Having said that, psychologically it might be good to be clearly the right side of 8 inches without any shenanigans with the ruler.

What I would like is for my soft or soft-looking size to more consistently replicate my hard size - which it already does quite well - for purposes of exhibitionist acts. Encouragingly, that is the area where I've actually seen jelqing make a (slight) difference, which is the main reason I continue to do it even though I can only maintain a gentle and prertty inconsisent routine. I hear that the (long-term) gains from pumping are also in this area so I may try it at some point.

So yeh - 8.3 inches both hard and soft. Anyone who doesn't think this is huge enough is nuts. An 8.3 inch floppy cock would be breathtaking.

I am very happy with my length and girth...8.5 by 6! Sometimes been too big is always what the best

Reactions: Nexolaris
D

deleted1256061

I’m 6 long and 6 around, and I’m fine with it but if I could change it, I would have it about 7.5 long and 6.0-6.5 around. I think that would be my ideal penis

Reactions: CUBE and Nexolaris

I’m 8x6.50 erect and my wife. Doesn’t want cock any bigger. I am very happy with my size. It long and thick so I’m a happy fucker!
Thats the perfect larger size!! My wife doesnt like anything bigger than that. Im 7x6 and wish i was 8x6.5. Wifes favorite dildo is that size,

D

deleted1400382

Maybe the size of the guy in my gallery but that might be a bit too much.

But who am I to turn down a few extra inches?