What size dog do you have?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Umm, leaving aside how weird you obviously are, who the hell has a dog that is circumcised? :confused:

I have a lurcher, kind of whippet sized, who is hairy and weighs about 12kg (about 25.5 lbs).

It's amazing that torturing human infants is unremarkable but the albeit wierd concept of a circed animal is way off the wall. I'm sure medically the benefits or lack of are identical.
There was a rabbi who worked at a zoo circing the elephants. He was asked "how much do you earn doing this work" The rabbi answered "actually very little cash but the tips are big."

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a rabbi who worked at a zoo circing the elephants. He was asked "how much do you earn doing this work" The rabbi answered "actually very little cash but the tips are big."

That was absolutely funny as shit for a one liner. :biggrin1:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i had like a 56 pound black siberian husky who passed away last november after 13 years with me, i got it when i was very little...now i have another siberian husky, but he's just a puppy...you can see him in my gallery

he looks like he will be a good dog for you. my hubby's uncle had lots of this breed dog when he was still alive he lived in Canada for many years an had a big fishing resort there. was called lake view farm resort on lake kagawon. when my husband would visit him in the summer months he [ my hubby] would ride around with these big dogs from the fishing camp to gorebay which was about an hour each way to get supply's and such .was the best time he remembers of his childhood days Canada is a beautiful place. he really liked this breed of dog only other dog he liked was as he called it a wiener dog. and it would ride on the bow of his boat like a statue every time he went fishing with him.

Last edited: