What size "TheyFit" condom compares to Magnum XXL's?

mgtihlah

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi everyone -

Just curious if anyone knows what size of the "TheyFit" brand condoms compares to the Magnum XXL's. Seems to me in reviewing past threads the Magnum XXL's are a decent option for larger guys like us, but since the consensus seems to be that girth is certainly an issue for whether condoms fit well or not, I was curious if anyone knew offhand. (For reference, I use size U22 of "TheyFit", but ordering them is sometimes a hassle - not because of the company, just the fact that there's a wait time involved for shipping).

I know, I know - I could just go out and buy a box of Magnum XXL's - but I have to FIND them first (I've been looking for them when I'm able to stop by a pharmacy). And so far, around me, all I've found so far is standard Magnums..

Thoughts or insight?

Thanks!

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mgtihlah said:
Hi everyone -

Just curious if anyone knows what size of the "TheyFit" brand condoms compares to the Magnum XL's. Seems to me in reviewing past threads the Magnum XL's are a decent option for larger guys like us, but since the consensus seems to be that girth is certainly an issue for whether condoms fit well or not, I was curious if anyone knew offhand. (For reference, I use size U22 of "TheyFit", but ordering them is sometimes a hassle - not because of the company, just the fact that there's a wait time involved for shipping).

I know, I know - I could just go out and buy a box of Magnum XL's - but I have to FIND them first (I've been looking for them when I'm able to stop by a pharmacy). And so far, around me, all I've found so far is standard Magnums..

Thoughts or insight?

Thanks!
Fixed.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you use a U22 They Fit condom, you will find the Magnum XL to be about the same length, but considerably less in girth. They are also a bit differently shaped. The Magnum XL bulges out at the end, and tapers toward the base, while the U22 is a uniform width.

I used Magnum XLs before the They Fit condoms came on the market, but now use They Fit U22. The Magnum XL was quite snug and difficult to get on. It often caused loss of erection between the fumbling and tightness. They were difficult to remove as well, because the ring at the base would sort of cut into my flesh, and leave leave a groove in me when I finally did get it off. (I can't slide the condom off; the only way to remove it is to grasp the base and roll it inside out.) Most of these problems are avoided with the They Fit U22, because the are somewhat wider. In a pinch, I will still use a Magnum XL, but I find the U22 vastly better. I've also found that if I order the They Fit condoms in bulk, and wait for Condomania to email me a sale coupon, that they cost about the same as, if not less than, the Trojans.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will give you the answer with just one 2 pictures...

The magnum XL are smaller in girth, base ring, and lenght than the U22's! Check it
I am guessing at the base theyfit u22 are 2.6-2.7" while the magnums are 2"

check out the Ultimate condom help thread... :) It has the pictures. It won't let me upload them here since they would be duplicates..