What size to be the 'big cock' in a cuckold?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Mr_Cumalot, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    I wonder what size people look at. We had that guy on here who is 7 x 6 cuckolding to a 9 x 7 guy. Then we have another poster giving his wife to a hung 8 x 6. Im 7.3 x 6 and a bit. Am i better suited to being the guy giving his wife to bigger or being the big cock for another couple? All down to different peoples experience and perception?

2. B_doc23cm

B_doc23cm New Member

Which end of the equation do you WANT to be on? The only drawback being 7"+ is that there is a smaller poll of men who are bigger than you to do the cuckolding.

3. avg_joe

Gold Member

You are almost 8"X6". Just keep doing the P.E exercises.

#3 avg_joe, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  4. ZDong

ZDong New Member

Whether you are cuckolding or being a Bull is more of a mental state than of a size state...to a degree.

One of the ladies (Kassandra) that I frequent with has 4 cuckolds and multiple Bulls. One of her cucks has over 8-inches and is thick, but he just happens to be sexually submissive. I also know of Bulls who are less than 7-inches with decent girth.

I would say that if you're smaller than 6 and thin, then you're probably not likely to be a Bull regardless of your demeanor. But I could be wrong. I've just not seen it.

So the real question in your case is not whether you've got the size, because you do, it really comes down to your interest. You can even play both sides of the fence if that's your kink.

That's my opinion anyway!

5. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

I've been asked to cuckhold and I'm just 7x6. Give or take on the length, and give on the girth, but thats a decent, round, well-used number for an idea. Seeing that, and knowing how big the husband is I dont see how it is appropiate, because he's big himself. Anyway - I have to say if you asked to participate....participate.

Its only the polite thing to do, right? :)

6. D_Themistacles Wombbroom

You are still freakin' huge by most girls standards. In fact you are probably a perfect fuck for my wife!

7. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    See this pisses me off, it's like everyone with a digital camera thinks they are a wedding photographer people think a big cock makes you a bull.

Guys being a bull is far more about attitude and confidence than cock size. Fair enough I'm the biggest guy in the room but it's about more than that.

Currently I'm talking to a guy who is 4 inches smaller than me and the big cock difference is his drama not mine. I know I'm a good confident bull and it's about what you do and the way you do it.

The cock does not makith the bull!

If it's about cock size that's a different game , that said I'm always happy to give lessons in both :)

8. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

bigger than the other guy

9. lamplight

lamplight Member

Yeah, I was registered on a couple of adult dating sites for a while, and was often approached by cucks automatically assuming I would love to pound their wife while they stood in the corner watching, just because I was big.

Being bigger doesn't make you a tough macho guy...

10. Midwest Big Dogg

Albums:
    Agreed with lerotic and ZDong -- the main ingredient is attitude. I'm pretty big, as far as the general population, at 7.5/7.75 x 5/5.25, and there are definitely times & moods were I feel pretty dominant and bull-like, and my wife & I have great sex in those moods. And I definitely fantasize about playing a bull to the female half of various couples I know.

But the fantasies that *really* get me going are cuckold fantasies -- say, some big muscled 8 or 9 x 6+ guy comes and screws my wife's brains out, dropping a big load on her face and making me lick her clean (I'm also 6' and 150, so pretty skinny, and I like the idea of a bigger, stronger guy doing it). And for the couples we know where the guy generally fits this picture -- taller and/or more built than me, it's all cuckold, all the time. Even If I start out fantasizing about such a guy's woman with me in a bull-role, I just gravitate toward imagining him coming in, and showing me who's boss by screwing the brians out of his woman and mine.

Whew. Just thinking about this has me rock hard -- time to go have some fun :).

Great thread.

11. D_Themistacles Wombbroom

first, I don't know why he got "pissed off" because I have big cock "drama." Second, if my personal experience leads me to the conclusion that "attitude" is nothing at all compared to equipment, then that is valid for me anyway.

C'mon..8 thick inches just don't ever feel like 6 inches no matter how much "attitude" you fuck her with.

Can anyone disagree?

12. Midwest Big Dogg

Albums:
    fair enough, ckathrill, and I think we agree. My point was just that size alone isn't enough. For the cuckold fantasy to work for me, the guy has to be bigger. I was just agreeing that having a big cock (as I think I do) doesn't necessarily make one a bull. I'm bigger than a sizable majority of guys, but I think I'd be a lousy bull for the most part.

13. lerotic

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    That's why you don't bull :)

As i said it's all about attitude and not just cock size

14. Midwest Big Dogg

Albums:
    It's also why I've never done the cuckold thing (it all remains at the fantasy stage). I am a relatively big guy, and I do have my bull moods. Given the frequency of my fantasies about the cuckold role, I suspect that would be the greater thrill for me, but the conflict between the two moods has helped to keep all this in the realm of the imaginary (which provides plenty of entertainment).

15. RoughPoint

RoughPoint New Member

Many, many moons ago, I bulled a few times. (I didn't even know that was the term for it at the time.) It upset me. I didn't like the humiliation heaped on the cuck. Not to put too fine a point on it, it bothers me a bit to this day.

I know, I know, to each, his own. I'm not passing judgment on others. It just wasn't for me.

16. jimbobin

jimbobin New Member

Albums:
    I don't think it is always the size.
    If your the cuck and have a good size, I would think it is even more humiliating to have a smaller guy take your partner. Sort of knowing that a smaller guy can please your partner better than you with your bigger cock. Coupled with the fact that if your partner is also denied orgasms, all the big cock going to waste sort of thing . . . .

17. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    It all depends what you want to be and what is going to appeal to you more. If you want to see your partner been fucked by a larger cock than your own then pursue that experience even if it is going to be harder.

18. Nickthebull9

Nickthebull9 New Member

Your big enough to be an ok bull ,but if you need to ask than I say your a cuck at hart . I can recall being 13 years old and wanting to fuck every married woman I looked at . And lucky for me I have a nine inter so that's what I do . And I would never let any guy fuck my wife , not to be an jerk but real bulls don't do that . Bull is a lifestyle not unlike str8 or gay I don't think we get to pick what we are

Draft saved Draft deleted