What Size Turned You...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Knight-7x6, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hi guys, and girls ;)

Just wondering what size turned you to the 'largeside' and gave you a liking or preference for the larger things in life. I know most of you wouldn't have had a ruler at hand so an estimate would be great. Thanks.

2. alysen6

alysen6 Member

My second boyfriend had a thick 8 inches. He was the guy that convinced me I was a size queen. :)

~Aly

3. HSGraduate04

HSGraduate04 New Member

I'm not huge by any means... 7.25" x 5.0". It's a good above average size, just glad I'm not tiny! I guess knowing that I have an above average penis is a cool thing for my own self-esteem.

4. hungthick

hungthick New Member

what turned me on was when i saw a man bigger than me, then i was hooked on size. as the years go by i kind of prefer thickness now over length.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

I feel the way you do. I'm not huge at all. While hard, I'm only 6.5 - 7 inches long (depends on diferent factors) and 5.5 inches thick. I wouldn't care if I were smaller. I'm proud of my body in every way.

6. txquis

Gold Member

I'm exactly your size, surfer.....
    My dick is average( but my balls are really big).

I dont think i ever did turn to the large size.
    I've really only been to LPSG because i like penises...not
    *necessarily* huge ones.
    Just the penis in general.
    :)
    I have had four different boyfriends...
    one was 5 inches.....two were around 6.....and one guy
    was in the 8 range...
    but i liked them all, for the whole package.

7. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

I'm male and 100% straight so I've never been turned to the largeside lol, me and my ex broke up over my size though so I thought this would be a good place to meet girls who like big cocks and also to get some tips on how to satisfy a girl without really hurting or damaging her. And the people were so lovely I come here all the time hehe :p

8. Donk

Donk New Member

Like Spank, I'm a straight guy with no interest in doing anything sexual with anyone else's penis, so I don't have an answer to your actual question. But the size at which I had realized that my own penis had crossed over to the "large side" was 7" at age 14 after reading a book that put average size for an adult at 6". I was surprised and delighted to learn that I was going to be a large-penised man.

9. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Definitely got turned on to big penises when I met two guys, one straight and one gay. they are both tall, (6'5" and 6'7"), the shorter one was 11.5 x 6.5 and the really tall one was 10.5 x 7 or so. I was able to "handle" the tall one because despite being straight, he knew what he was doing so I didn't die. :)

I don't really seek them out though. Big penises that is. I just keep happening across them.

Draft saved Draft deleted