What Size Turned You...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Knight-7x6, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    Hi guys, and girls ;)

Just wondering what size turned you to the 'largeside' and gave you a liking or preference for the larger things in life. I know most of you wouldn't have had a ruler at hand so an estimate would be great. Thanks.

2. alysen6

alysen6 Member

My second boyfriend had a thick 8 inches. He was the guy that convinced me I was a size queen. :)

~Aly

3. HSGraduate04

HSGraduate04 New Member

I'm not huge by any means... 7.25" x 5.0". It's a good above average size, just glad I'm not tiny! I guess knowing that I have an above average penis is a cool thing for my own self-esteem.

4. hungthick

hungthick New Member

what turned me on was when i saw a man bigger than me, then i was hooked on size. as the years go by i kind of prefer thickness now over length.

5. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

I feel the way you do. I'm not huge at all. While hard, I'm only 6.5 - 7 inches long (depends on diferent factors) and 5.5 inches thick. I wouldn't care if I were smaller. I'm proud of my body in every way.

6. txquis

Gold Member

I'm exactly your size, surfer.....
    My dick is average( but my balls are really big).

I dont think i ever did turn to the large size.
    I've really only been to LPSG because i like penises...not
    *necessarily* huge ones.
    Just the penis in general.
    :)
    I have had four different boyfriends...
    one was 5 inches.....two were around 6.....and one guy
    was in the 8 range...
    but i liked them all, for the whole package.

7. soccerfanatic

soccerfanatic New Member

I'm male and 100% straight so I've never been turned to the largeside lol, me and my ex broke up over my size though so I thought this would be a good place to meet girls who like big cocks and also to get some tips on how to satisfy a girl without really hurting or damaging her. And the people were so lovely I come here all the time hehe :p

8. Donk

Donk New Member

Like Spank, I'm a straight guy with no interest in doing anything sexual with anyone else's penis, so I don't have an answer to your actual question. But the size at which I had realized that my own penis had crossed over to the "large side" was 7" at age 14 after reading a book that put average size for an adult at 6". I was surprised and delighted to learn that I was going to be a large-penised man.

9. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    Definitely got turned on to big penises when I met two guys, one straight and one gay. they are both tall, (6'5" and 6'7"), the shorter one was 11.5 x 6.5 and the really tall one was 10.5 x 7 or so. I was able to "handle" the tall one because despite being straight, he knew what he was doing so I didn't die. :)

I don't really seek them out though. Big penises that is. I just keep happening across them.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice