What size/type for a penis ring?

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey
I'm looking into buying a penis ring but i cant really decide which will fit me.
I already have one with 5.5cm diameter but that seems to small. You can find measuring pics of me in my gallery.

Also from what i understand there are two types of cockrings, the ones you but around your dick and around your balls, and the ones that you only put around your dick. Which one is better?

Thanks in advance

scottTx

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a silicone one that I enjoy. There is enough streach that it would probably fit all. I like to wear it around the entire package and like the pressure it puts on the back underside of my penis. Good luck in finding one you enjoy.

Reactions: nicnic

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Silicone is actually a pretty good idea, as the 2 metal cockrings i have really hurt/feel unpleasant.
I just ordered this (mainly due to much negative reviews about it saying its too loose), gonna report back how it is when it arrives on monday.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Silicone is actually a pretty good idea, as the 2 metal cockrings i have really hurt/feel unpleasant.

I'm not a cockring kinda guy, but in my life as a sex educator I was told by more than a few people to avoid the metal ones because they can cause pain (the unwanted kind) and even damage. Also, if you use substances and end up with swelling or priapism the ring has to be cut off, whereas the rubber and silicone ones will stretch, and most leather ones have snaps. Of course, I know people who use the metal kind and haven't had any problems, so to each his own.

crazy87

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The ring arrived and it feels better than the metal ring.
However is it normal that the veins on the penis stick out when putting it on?

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
I have worn a metal ring 24/7 for a couple of years now and haven't had any downside. It is thick and it fits me correctly. Love the way it feels every day, just tugging on my goods. As for sex, it feels awesome. Good luck!