What size were you at puberty?

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i remember a circle jerk at age 13 and i was the biggest at 7.5 . didnt mean anything to me at the time. other guys seemed to like it at school. it grew until i was 16.

My penis started growing at 11 and grew very rapidly. So rapidly that I got stretch marks on the shaft! It was very sensitive and the skin would flake off. I didn't actually measure until I was 12 and then I was 5" and have been there ever since. It's like I grew all at once then stopped for some reason. It's strange.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
at 14 15 i was about 4"1/2 and at 17 18 i was 5" now i am 5"1/4 and 5"around at 38yrs

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
im 18 and 5.5" Lol. You guys are lucky buggers!

Not all of us...I not but 6".:redface: After puberty I was around 4" or so erect and I never measured girth then. I grew into my early twenties. I also gained 2" in height to the 72" I am now. I do not know how unusual this growth after the age of 18 is but I thought it was weird at the time.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I Was Pretty Big By 10(6x5inches) And Had Pubic Hair. I Discoverd Shooting Off By Climbing A Pole---the Friction Of My Penis And Legs Going Up The Pole About Half Way Up I Blew A Load And Found Myself Climbing That Pole Every Day...

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The first time we measured. We meaning four of us guys that grew up together, I was ten and had started puberty. I remember it because we agreed to measure a couple of times a year in front of each other as long as we remained friends and lived close together. I had 4 7/8 inches hard being about 3/4 of a inch shorter than the oldest in the group who was 2 years older than me. I stopped growing at about the age of 16 still being about 3/4 of a inch shorter than the oldest guy.

D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Experimental Member
Media
The first time I had a sexual encounter was with a girl I lived with, we were both about 8. We both had single mothers and sisters, mine older hers younger and our parents lived together to save some cash. We had to bath together and share a bed. It was good fun. Well what I remember is me having a hard on and touching her private parts with it. I must have been about 5 inches then when I think back on it which is quite strange.

Were still intouch now, she comes from africa and I live in the uk.

whabb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
By my 13th birthday, I was 5' 2" and my dick had barely progressed past the "little grub" stage. It was way smaller than any of the other guys who had started to mature. Over the next 2 years my height only increased to 5' 6", but my dick grew like crazy, and by my 15th birthday, it was about 6 x 5 erect. I don't know the measurements when it was soft, but it was quite thick & drew lots of comments from other basketball players in the shower. I reached my full height of 5' 10" around age 18. At that time my dick was about 6.75 by 5.5. Its length topped out at its present 7.25 around age 23, and girth reached its present 6.0 about age 26.

It's impossible to express how happy I was (and still am) with this dick growth. When puberty started, I was deathly afraid that I'd have to go through life with a small cock. When it grew, and drew comments in the shower like "where'd you get that big banana between your legs?", I wasn't embarrassed; I smiled proudly. There's a tremendous difference in self-image between "little weenie" and "big cock". I'm sure there are more important things in life, but I've felt for a long time that I had a wish come true. Yeah, I'd probably be even happier with 9 by 6.5, but I'm pretty darned happy with the one I've got.

I love this website.

SwingDriver

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I was 7 or 8, I was probably about 2.5-3 inches.

By 12 I was probably still under 4 inches.

But at 14, when my cousin and I read the "what's happening to my body book for boys" and decided to try to have this thing called an "orgasm," he said he couldn't believe how huge my dick was. We got a ruler and I was almost 6.5 inches. I had had quite a growth spurt that was surprising to myself once it was measured. (He was 13 and smallish, and barely grew to 5 inches by the time he was 17 and we quit masturbating together. He confided to me once that he's still small and wishes he had a big dick like mine.)

Although I never really charted my progress anywhere, I've always played with myself and have always been very fascinated by my erections. (BTW, my erection has ALWAYS been the same shape--only the size has changed. My erection is straight side to side, but with a banana-curve downward starting 1/4th of the way out.) It's a shame I didn't learn what an orgasm was until I was 14. I did shoot a nice white load with my first orgasm though; that was a nice, pleasurable surprise, because I figured, from the book, that nothing would come out my first few times.

I think my penis quit growing at about 22 years old, at it's current approximate length of 7.5-7.75 inches. I'd never measured circumference until a few years ago, but it's 5.5 inches--not particularly thick for this place, but I've been repeatedly reassured that it's more than enough. (So lets call me 7.5 X 5.5 today. I hope that's big enough for this place.)

Viktor38b

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i started really early. i had all my pubic hair and dick had grown to about size it is today by age 9. It was somwhere between 6 and 7 then. thats when i learned all about jerking off too, was producing semen at the time as well. Was always told i had a small dick by the cousin that i used to jerk with, he was 5 years older than me at the time. always had a small dick complex from that.

Didnt grow again till i was about 16 and its reached the 7.25 mark.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My penis started growing at 11 and grew very rapidly. So rapidly that I got stretch marks on the shaft! It was very sensitive and the skin would flake off. I didn't actually measure until I was 12 and then I was 5" and have been there ever since. It's like I grew all at once then stopped for some reason. It's strange.

Up until right now, I had thought I was the only one that experienced this kind of growth. I don't know what size it was before 13, I just remember that it was something that I used to pee with and that it was tiny.

When I hit 11-13 years old, I stopped growing for some reason which seemed to worry the doctors a bit. I was 5'2 at the time, but it was obvious to them that I hadn't started puberty either, so it was a wait-and-see thing before they tried anything else. Shortly after I turned 13, KABOOM!! It hit all inside of 1 1/4 years. By the time I had lost my virginity shortly after I turned 14, I had grown to my full height which is 5'9. I changed so much in that short of time, I didn't recognize myself and some of my friends didn't either. Same thing for my dick. I went from having a tiny dick to being 8X6. And it wasn't without it's growing pains. It hurt even if it was semi-hard, there were stretch marks, and skin peeling off because of it. It also seemed to stay hard at everything, basically a perpetual hardon.

Aside from the sudden growth and growing pains, for a while after that, I think the biggest problem for me then was how does one hide a baseball bat in your Levi's? I finally figured out to just go with it and use it to my advantage.

Reactions: RareD