What sized rabbit vibrator to get girlfriend? Does my size matter?

Which sized rabbit vibrator is best for an average girl?

• Less than 5" long by 4" circumference

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 5-6" long by 4'5" circumference

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-6" long by 5" circumference

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • 6-7" long by 5'5" circumference

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Larger than 7" long by 6" circumference

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I hated the rabbit. Someone said once you go rabbit you will never go back. That is so not true for me.

I LOVE Lelo vibes, honestly. Super expensive but i so love.

The rabbit got way too fucking hot and i broke it after 3 uses.

Enid, You beast!

How long does it take you to use an entire Man up?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Enid, You beast!

How long does it take you to use an entire Man up?

i have broken / worn out SO many sex toys throughout the years. there must be a mountain of them somewheres.

the first time i used that rabbit, i had troubles adjusting it so that it felt right, hit the right spots and stuff. pretty soon i realized it was starting to heat up. like my bits were ON FIRE. i ended up using it only 2 or 3 more times before it just...stopped working.

Shop with her.. rabbits don't really do that much for me. Given the way my lady bits are sized/shaped, none of the toys I've gotten that are supposed to be dual-purpose have done it for me. G-spot toys don't work well either. So I end up using either a vibrator on my clit OR using a dildo for unf-y yummy thrusting goodness.

Re: the Hitachi type toys... I know that there's an accessory you can get to modify the strength of the vibration that one of my friends has, since her clit is super sensitive. Don't know about the insertable attachments or have first hand experience with one at all, though.

As far as great sites that I recommend, check out Eden Fantasys or Babeland. Reviews of items by users. I'm a bit biased towards EF, because I've gotten a lot of toys from them :p

N83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Vib Buying Wisdom

if size is your focus go with a dildo.

vibs are a different species of sex toy.

question.. are ya getting her toys for solo-flights or co-smexy-times?

5x5 is a universally *almost* vag friendly dimension.
:smile:

thread soundtrack: clickie

Thanks Mickey Lee, that's good info and I will go and have a look. I'm getting it for her mostly but know she'd be very keen to try it together too.

Size definitely isn't my focus so I don't want to get something too big. I was unsure whether the 5x5 size might be harder or more effort to use on a daily basis, and my thought was the smaller ivibe could be easier.

Again, also my biggest concern was whether she might start getting used to a girth which is wider than me, and not feel as full when sleeping with me.

Thanks

N83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am going to toss in a vote for the Lelo Ina 2 over the rabbit vibes. It does G-spot + clitoral stimulation, has a great shape and size, good battery life, and it is pretty powerful. The Ina 2 is really high quality, like everything else Lelo.

Size would not be my concern when shopping for something like a vibrator. You would do better to devote more attention to shape, vibrations, and material.

Thanks, the Ina looks nice. I read some reviews online about it and they seemed a bit mixed though. Like some people loved as their #1, but more than half I read said it didn't fit them quite right. So I wonder if it is more of a risk to buy as a first one if by chance it didn't hit the right spot for her.

This for the heavy duty, vibrate enough to chip your teeth.

Attachments

The personal massager has a definite place in the pleasure arsenal, but they are a bit large and clumsy. It's odd to say, but I can look at some sex toys and they turn me on. The massager, despite how much I love it, does not do that for me.

The other point worth highlighting is that you cannot really regulate the vibrations. Something like the magic wand, which is two-speed, roughly correlates to insane and diabolical. If you want something gentle, or a pulse, look elsewhere.

We have the variable speed version, is not the hitachi, one like it, comes with g-spot attachments etc. We (she) :) treats vibes a bit rough, the bottom drawer is a graveyard of the dead. Wonder if there is a pervs market for used vibrators? :) I spose there could be if they be willing to pay for used undies.

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf has built up an arsenal of toys. When it's time to reach for one..what does she grab?

That cheap white plastic 5 inch vibrator that all women seem to own.

(Also..That moment when you and your lover are going around the house looking for batteries, taking them out of the tv remote etc., trying to make the vibrator work better..We can't be the only people that do that.)

My gf has built up an arsenal of toys. When it's time to reach for one..what does she grab?

(Also..That moment when you and your lover are going around the house looking for batteries, taking them out of the tv remote etc., trying to make the vibrator work better..We can't be the only people that do that.)

I actually only own one vibrator... Roulette All On Red It outperforms every other vibrator I've had. :redface:

I tend to keep a stash of batteries in the bag that all my toys, lube, condoms, toy-cleaner, bondage gear, rope, etc live in. So I've never had to steal them from other items..

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

when will someone invent a vibrating remote control.. seriously.. is the next stage of technological advancement.

eta: also solves the "there's nothing on.. what do you wanna watch?" thang

N83

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for any girls: from a pleasure / feeling point of view, would you notice much of difference between a 4" or 5" circumference rabbit vibrator?

Also has anyone tried one of the ivibe original or mini a or the lelo Gigi before? I'm going to buy soemthing tomorrow so any reviews would be great.

Thanks

dpaulbenjie

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah it does matter and I suggest the extra large one at Adam and Eve and don't forget to use the coupon code FUN50 so that you can get 50% OFF on just about ANY item when you use the Coupon Code FUN50 at the checkout at Adam And Eve Plus, you’ll also get FREE Discreet Shipping, a Mystery Gift, and FREE Bonus DVDs. This offer is good for first time customers only.

By the way I'm just a new here maybe you don't trust me but I'm a private person