Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there is a thread about the 'towel dance' here on LPSG
guys trying to undress, change, shower and redress without ever dropping the towel

womangs do not have this issue
the gym is a land of nekkid womangs without towels
true fact - the older the lady the less the shame

Reactions: ronin001 and Wave85

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
guys trying to undress, change, shower and redress without ever dropping the towel

Next life I am coming back as a Womang

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting @ronin001, I find two types of statistical relationships between men and the towel dance, and they are location-specific. In private clubs/golf clubs/university clubs, I find that the quantity of towel dance is generally inversely proportional to age and deteriorating body condition, at least that has been my experience. In workout gyms, I find it is generally directly proportional to alpha-maledness and general exhibitionism (though each can drift into the other space as well). For me, because I find the alpha-male thing and nekkid invasion of personal space thing annoying, and have been sometimes off-put by the age and deteriorating body thing, especially when those bodies are doing something other than getting changed or heading to a shower, like lounging and eating a sandwich, I tend to cover up if a towel is right there, not out of modesty, but out of respect to not forcing my nekkid self into someone else's personal space without it being their choice - that said, I will not go out of my way to cover up if I need to get changed or head to the shower and there is no towel immediately available and there is someone sitting right there.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
@Wave85 . I hear you, My personal motto has always been that there is an appropriate time and place for all things. If you are entering or exiting a public shower. Dressing ; or undressing . These actions at certain times require some degree of nudity, so it can be expected. The towel dance, will cut down on the exposure time window; but this is something every male must evaluate for himself. The unnecessary nudity ( eating a sandwich :D ) may be just a little too much

On a personal note, I have not recovered from a winter of over eating and snacking, so until some form of Abbs return to my mid section, It will be the towel dance for me :D

Reactions: Wave85

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ronin you are full of surprises.
You have now taught me (courtesy of Mr. Bean) how to change clothes in broad public without exposing myself....
:D

Dude, You can learn just about anything here in the land of LPSG :D

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I forgot about Mr. Bean while writing. I surf a lot so I am often changing in public at the beach. I forgot, I do the towel dance taking off a wetsuit just so I don't get arrested for indecent exposure.

Reactions: 286798 and ronin001

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Ronin you are full of surprises.
You have now taught me (courtesy of Mr. Bean) how to change clothes in broad public without exposing myself....
:D

Im afraid it's not without a reveal. For if you did change like that in public you would undoubtedly expose yourself as a unequivocal lunatic.

Reactions: Wave85 and ronin001

Really? That has not been my experience as a rule. Apparently, most of the gyms I've belonged to have had a disproportionate number of prudes that change in a stall behind a curtain.

Do you live in a metro area? I've almost always lived in more rural/semi-suburban areas so maybe the likelihood to strut is inversely proportional to knowing your nekkid neighbor.

I forgot about Mr. Bean while writing. I surf a lot so I am often changing in public at the beach. I forgot, I do the towel dance taking off a wetsuit just so I don't get arrested for indecent exposure.
I'm an open water swimmer, so I do the same. I wear a bikini to get sun but need something that stays put when I work out. There are times that I've been hanging out on the lake with friends and wanted to do some training and I've changed right there in front of everyone. I'm a pro- guy friends have always been disappointed to not catch a peek in the process.

And you only need to cover waist down, @Wave85 !

Reactions: 20x16cm and Wave85

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an open water swimmer, so I do the same. I wear a bikini to get sun but need something that stays put when I work out. There are times that I've been hanging out on the lake with friends and wanted to do some training and I've changed right there in front of everyone. I'm a pro- guy friends have always been disappointed to not catch a peek in the process.

And you only need to cover waist down, @Wave85 !

Nice @lurker23 - I have female friends who surf and they tend to do the whole change with much more grace than we guys do... no matter what, the guys always seem to get a foot caught in a spring suit or full suit leg and then there is going to be a problem with the towel ;)

Wave85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nice @lurker23 - I have female friends who surf and they tend to do the whole change with much more grace than we guys do... no matter what, the guys always seem to get a foot caught in a spring suit or full suit leg and then there is going to be a problem with the towel ;)

Then again @lurker23 you are dealing with a mermaid tail...

Reactions: 286798

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Really? That has not been my experience as a rule. Apparently, most of the gyms I've belonged to have had a disproportionate number of prudes that change in a stall behind a curtain.

Do you live in a metro area? I've almost always lived in more rural/semi-suburban areas so maybe the likelihood to strut is inversely proportional to knowing your nekkid neighbor.

my gym is in the center of a big bad city but is part of a local 'scene'. most are at least on a recognizing faces level.
membership is divided down the line of older senior ladies who are keeping it firm
and 20 somethings of an alternative lifestyle sect

i might have made it seem like the nude waltz from the shower to the locker is the norm
more, towel around the body to the bench, drop and dress

except for the old ladies
the old ladies literally let it all hang out
i say good on Granny, you do you, babe

Got it. I came from a gossipy small town where my mother knew what I did before I got home kind of town.

i say good on Granny, you do you, babe
PREACH! Wish everyone would get over themselves. We all have the same parts.

D

deleted1030587

There seems to be a difference of opinion regarding women covering up. If all of you ladies could possibly secretly record the next time you're in a changing room, and then maybe message it to me? I'll analyse the 'data' and report my findings. For science.:rolleyes:

Media

Let's hear it for womangs!