What song makes you feel euphoric?

homelessmandril

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Here's one for Miami Vice fans:

YouTube - Russ Ballard- Voices (Remastered Audio)
YouTube - Russ Ballard - Voices

First link is the Miami Vice video version, 2nd is the original video.

i always quite liked 'Crockett's Theme', which apparently is by Jan Hammer (who i think was in Mahavishnu Orchestra, who i also quite like). it's cheesy as fuck, but then....well....Miami Vice....

so here it is if you don't know of what i speak

ohhhh, and the Buggles, what a tune......it's nice that that whole new wave period has been sort of posthumously pardoned so that it's now socially acceptable to appreciate stuff like this:

The Passions - I'm in Love with a German Film Star

hooray!

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here are some Classical songs that do it for me...

Beau Soir by Claude Debussy

Pavane by Gabriel Faure

Apres un reve by Gabriel Faure

Ahhhhh... Faure and Debussy ... fucking AWESOME shit! Your taste is exquisite as usual Naughty!!!! :smile:

IMPRESSIONISTS ROCK!!!!!!

i always quite liked 'Crockett's Theme', which apparently is by Jan Hammer (who i think was in Mahavishnu Orchestra, who i also quite like). it's cheesy as fuck, but then....well....Miami Vice....

Ahhh the Mah-Hav-esh-Nu Orchestra is one of my FAVORITES!!!!! Billy Cobham and Jon McLaughlin get me fired up!!! I don't know about euphoric though, their shit is WAY too rockin'!!!!! The best thing the Buggles ever did was when they broke up and their keyboard player started to write some real riffs with John Wedden, Steve Howe, and Carl Palmer. Jan Hammer is the shit, he is a contemporary of Chick and the lesser known but brilliant Barry Miles, they are keyboard GODS!!!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ahhhhh... Faure and Debussy ... fucking AWESOME shit! Your taste is exquisite as usual Naughty!!!! :smile:

IMPRESSIONISTS ROCK!!!!!!

Ahhh the Mah-Hav-esh-Nu Orchestra is one of my FAVORITES!!!!! Billy Cobham and Jon McLaughlin get me fired up!!! I don't know about euphoric though, their shit is WAY too rockin'!!!!! The best thing the Buggles ever did was when they broke up and their keyboard player started to write some real riffs with John Wedden, Steve Howe, and Carl Palmer. Jan Hammer is the shit, he is a contemporary of Chick and the lesser known but brilliant Barry Miles, they are keyboard GODS!!!

THanks G Money!

You are the awesome one!

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know the song but not the title.... my mind has gone blank..

if anyone in the UK here has seen the water advert with Brain dancing, what's the song???

I love it!